That Surprise Witness: Lou Taylor jeopardized my career because she wanted me to stop talking about the $600 million dollars.

dfffff

Something has always thrown me off with her, her and the Britney's gram girls. This whole, "I'll do it once all the attention is on me" game is sick. These people love the attention. I was suspicious why the gram girls talked **** on the Netflix doc and I've always thought it's probably because Netflix didn't ask them to be involved. These people love the attention. 

Kinda gross.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Wasn't she gonna have some big expose like 2 or 3 months ago? About her being silenced?

Did that happen already and I missed it? (I don't actually follow sw) or is this teasing the same thing?

Also did she actually release the Chloe expose? That I also missed? Idk... seems like she's always teasing these big huge monumental bomb drops and nothing comes of it

Like someone else said... IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY THEN SPIT IT OUT ALREADY

• Like 2
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

But why until next month? 

The only thing that comes to my mind is that tomorrow Jamie will be removed and all documentation will be made available for the new conservator. Then the investigation will begin 13 years of all his dark work, as we know Lou was receiving great sums. I have no other idea, maybe she just wants to pay more attention to Lou and the missing 600 million.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

Wasn't she gonna have some big expose like 2 or 3 months ago? About her being silenced?

Did that happen already and I missed it? (I don't actually follow sw) or is this teasing the same thing?

Also did she actually release the Chloe expose? That I also missed? Idk... seems like she's always teasing these big huge monumental bomb drops and nothing comes of it

Like someone else said... IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY THEN SPIT IT OUT ALREADY

Right, that's what I was thinking... like, that big expose that she was gonna do hasn't even happened. I think that's what this supposed new video of hers will be. I'm not sure what the Chloe expose was, I saw earlier that she posted a part of their interview that didn't make the doc that that Chloe woman was a part of. Here, it was hilarious seeing her clock Chloe, I think she was gonna post something else about Chloe but I don't follow her very closely.

https://twitter.com/SurpriseWitnes/status/1442701590289281026?s=20 (edit: not sure why it's not embedding properly but if you click on It you can see the video of her clocking kloe)

12 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

But why until next month? 

Apparently she doesn't have the time till then.

OT: Popcorn is ready!