Maxi went live for the first time and answered questions about Britney (including who controls her Insta), whilst heading to a Tri Star Rally, attempting to park multiple times

Z-dawg

1 hour ago, Qweef said:

Thanks for using their correct pronouns on here, a lot of ppl don’t.

Oh but in that podcast with the two women in 2020 Maxi actually said "you can call me it, she, he, whatever you want, just don't call me 'they', I'm not multiple people". Did that change since then? I'm honestly asking, because I never use 'they' in this case for that reason, and now I'm confused

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Tara_isa said:

Oh but in that podcast with the two women in 2020 Maxi actually said "you can call me it, she, he, whatever you want, just don't call me 'they', I'm not multiple people". Did that change since then? I'm honestly asking, because I never use 'they' in this case for that reason, and now I'm confused

I thought it was confirmed… idk, now I’m confused too…

12 minutes ago, Tara_isa said:

I couldn’t not tell you, but to avoid all confusion from now on I’ll refer to Maxi as Maxi 🙌🏻😎

• Like 1
10 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

Non binary people are not always transgender this is not transphobic especially when they were quoting what Maxi said 

Absolutely. I am non binary and not trans. And the people I know that are trans do see themselves as just one s**, not “in between” or as no s**. Wants to be called she/her (born biological male, identify as a woman). 

The reason I have called Maxi “they” is simply because I wasn’t sure about the pronouns and from what I have learned, you can use “they” when you don’t know a person’s preferred pronoun. Correct me if I am wrong.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

Absolutely. I am non binary and not trans. And the people I know that are trans do see themselves as just one s**, not “in between” or as no s**. Wants to be called she/her (born biological male, identify as a woman). 

The reason I have called Maxi “they” is simply because I wasn’t sure about the pronouns and from what I have learned, you can use “they” when you don’t know a person’s preferred pronoun. Correct me if I am wrong.

Honestly I agree I do that too when I don’t want to offend someone, it’s hard today with not knowing how someone identifies especially with new people in real life etc but if it ever happens with myself I apologise and correct myself and make the best effort to stick to their respected pronouns. All love here ❤️

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

Honestly I agree I do that too when I don’t want to offend someone, it’s hard today with not knowing how someone identifies especially with new people in real life etc but if it ever happens with myself I apologise and correct myself and make the best effort to stick to their respected pronouns. All love here ❤️

I Love Heart GIF by aaf.nyc