Maxi went live for the first time and answered questions about Britney (including who controls her Insta), whilst heading to a Tri Star Rally, attempting to park multiple times

Z-dawg

I know it sounds like a Daily Fail headline, but I just watched their first live and I’m like...

big brother what GIF by Big Brother After Dark
To their credit, they aren’t as obnoxious as they generally come across.

I’ve recorded most of it, but will need to go back and re-watch and de-code, however what I do remember is below in bulletpoints.

• Someone asked what if film makers simply couldn’t get through to Britney to get her to approve the docus (which was confirmed by all film makers. Maxi said, they did and Britney was like, Nah. (Then they backtracked on it 🤷🏻‍♂️)
  • Britney is safe right now, implying that she lives with Sam
  • Britney’s Instagram. The last couple of posts are her, then went on to say, you know what it’s like when you started your own social media, implying she just got control of (some of) it. Then said about multiple people posting so it’s super confusing (They said it’s a fact, but will need to re-watch to get full info, as I was having a bath while They were attempting to park at the Tri Star Rally)
  • When they FINALLY got out of their car and plucked up the courage to approach the #freebritney supporters, multiple people were horrified when he asked if they worked for Tri Star “OH GOD NO!!! FREE BRITNEY” a woman said, it was comical. 
  • They’re getting a front row seat at the wedding (allegedly) 

It was actually quite a funny video. Maxi ended up filming the supporters, and ran back to their car, they were super nervous about being told to **** off by some of the fans, they are well aware they are rubbing people up the wrong way sometimes. One interesting thing they said: “Sam is going to kill me! He always says do not raise to the bait, don’t reply to people, don’t start arguments and don’t fight with people! And here I am about to join the Tri Star protest.” They were also super anxious about being approached by one of the camera crews, that are filming the protest (as they work on a high profile TV show at the moment, apparently, and this kind of attention is not what they need, but they went there in the first place 🤷🏻‍♂️)

Anyway. Anyone know a good video hosting site, not YouTube? I can upload the full thing, so y’all just can hear what they have to say.

Honestly, the whole debacle was pretty comical, as much as they are still a bit annoying, I kind of warmed to their weird and quirky personality, way less passive-aggressive than their Insta stories. 

• Love 5
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Z-dawg said:

Yeah. With multiple camera crews. It’ll be on the news, you guys 😎🙌🏻

The massive banner the guys are holding says ENJOY JAIL LOU 🤣🤣🤣

Big up for them all!

#freebritney

I hope Lou is in the office today and not working from home :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 2
  • Haha 5
7 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

They sound like a genuine person who speaks what he’s been told. Now are we done unnecessarily bashing Maxi on here? :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

They actually genuinely wanted to join the supporters. I was laughing as they hid behind a UPS truck, then declared: “Here I am supporting these angels, hiding behind this tree!”

I wish they went up to the guys, they would have welcomed them, I’m 100% certain ❤️

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

HUH?! "When they FINALLY got out of their car and plucked up the courage to approach the #freebritney supporters, multiple people were horrified when he asked if they worked for Tr* St*r “OH GOD NO!!! FREE BRITNEY” a woman said, it was comical." 

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: He's trolling at this point.  Why would anyone who works for that company participate in the rally?  Stop giving him attention.  WHAT PROOF DO WE HAVE THAT HE IS FRIENDS WITH SAM? Seems like another Billy B

Stop 

11 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

HUH?! "When they FINALLY got out of their car and plucked up the courage to approach the #freebritney supporters, multiple people were horrified when he asked if they worked for Tr* St*r “OH GOD NO!!! FREE BRITNEY” a woman said, it was comical." 

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: He's trolling at this point.  Why would anyone who works for that company participate in the rally?  Stop giving him attention.  WHAT PROOF DO WE HAVE THAT HE IS FRIENDS WITH SAM? Seems like another Billy B

Sorry My fault! They were office staff going on their lunch break coming out of the  building! 🤦🏻‍♂️😬

BTW they came across absolutely genuine and supportive! Drove past a couple times honking in the end. I was really entertained 🤣

• Haha 1