Weird Experience with her Security Guard

MikeMasi

What tf this is weird and seems like he was trying to make you say something to piss her off like reminding her “remember that time your album was scrapped and you weren’t allowed to release it” unless the guy was genuinely being nice but you saying his behaviour was weird makes it seem shady af! When I went to POM Edan walked by and I instantly recognised him no one else seemed to they were locals and I smiled and he stopped and spoke to me, at the time I thought he was being nice but i was super anxious and excited about seeing the show in person after watching countless YouTube videos and it wasn’t until the day after I was like wtf he was like speaking to me while stalking the entire theatre erratically and it was just weird thankfully I didn’t speak to him again during or after the show. Jamie was also there and a group of girls beside me that I got speaking to, I told them and they ran to get selfies with their drinks and he absolutely loved the attention I was glad I didn’t bother asking him or interact with him 

• Love 1

Eurgh her security just seem so controlling and creepy. I'm really sorry that happened to you. Not only do they want to take authority over Britney's life but they seem to want to give fans a hard time too.

Your pictures with Britney and Felicia are very sweet though!

• Love 2