Weird Experience with her Security Guard

MikeMasi

I met Britney back in August 2017 during her Piece of Me Show. My ex and I booked tickets and then he later surprised me with meet and greets. 

There was this incident that happened. Security was tight during the show and my usual self, I had to run to the bathroom in the middle of the stage tour. They made it very clear that no one could leave. I kept going to the edge of the stage trying to signal over a security guard. He managed to see me and came over. I told him I had to use the bathroom and he gave me a hard time but then es***ted me there anyway.

He casually asked me what I was going to tell Britney when I met her. I told him I was unsure but had some ideas regarding her cameo in Will & Grace and her vocals in Just Luv Me.

He then replied back and said, “you should ask her about original doll or something. I heard there is a lot of talk about it.”

I told him, yeah I’m very aware of that as a fan but I’m not looking to say anything to make her uncomfortable or ruin my chances of meeting her.

He kept egging me on to ask her. I knew something was odd, but I just blew it off because I thought they were trying to get a rise from her fans. 

Now I look back and feel her team really did anything to torture her.

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

I think he was signalling to you that he was gay and wanted to get freaky in the bathroom with you :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

Ew, that’s gross! 😂

10 minutes ago, derriereondisplay said:

Weird. It was Edan the one who told you to ask about Original Doll? Did you end up telling Fe about it?

No! This guy had really long hair. 
I also did not talk to her about it but I probably should have said something 

5 minutes ago, AjBritFan said:

Was it Edan? Was he like...mockingly asking? Did he think Britney would get upset being asked about it? 

Sorry so many questions. That is so weird. 

No, it was not him. He was very odd about the situation though. I could swear he was trying to start something 

3 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Did you find out anything interesting from Fee? Such as what her relationship with Britney was like then?

She really didn’t open up to me about their relationship at that point. I guess it makes sense now seeing her talk about it. She did give me a lot of tips on how to meet Britney. We talked a lot about the past and I mentioned how I was excited to meet her because she was so sweet and kind to Britney for all those years. At the time I was trying to get info from her about if Britney was going to perform outside of Vegas but she was unsure at the time. 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

Ew, that’s gross! 😂

No! This guy had really long hair. 
I also did not talk to her about it but I probably should have said something 

Thanks for answering. When I met Britney during the FF Tour the bodyguards didn’t said anything until we were in the line waiting. Just questions like where are you from, why do you want to meet Britney etc.

Felicia didn’t gave any inside info about her relation with Britney. She just said that Britney was the one who asked her team to put Fe doing the backstage tour. 

When I went to her tour and took the backstage tour.. her team was randomly spread out through the tour route backstage. We passed Larry.. (he looked near death and demonic) we passed Edan.. he looked like a scary statue.. we passed robin I believe and I was scared ****less.. they looked unwell and SCARY.. it was like walking through a haunted house. You would expect people who are taking a backstage tour to know of these people and perhaps ask to take a pic? …and nobody made a peep..!! we all kind of laughed at them being so creepy…  that was around 50 people I believe… scary vibes. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
40 minutes ago, derriereondisplay said:

Thanks for answering. When I met Britney during the FF Tour the bodyguards didn’t said anything until we were in the line waiting. Just questions like where are you from, why do you want to meet Britney etc.

Felicia didn’t gave any inside info about her relation with Britney. She just said that Britney was the one who asked her team to put Fe doing the backstage tour. 

Now we all know why she wasn’t the one to lead us in with Britney. It’s just heart breaking 

39 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I remember you sharing the story when it happened and I also remember some people saying you were making it up...How things have changed! I have no doubt they enjoyed torturing her.

I was very confused and disturbed by it 

36 minutes ago, Peachy said:

When I went to her tour and took the backstage tour.. her team was randomly spread out through the tour route backstage. We passed Larry.. (he looked near death and demonic) we passed Edan.. he looked like a scary statue.. we passed robin I believe and I was scared ****less.. they looked unwell and SCARY.. it was like walking through a haunted house. You would expect people who are taking a backstage tour to know of these people and perhaps ask to take a pic? …and nobody made a peep..!! we all kind of laughed at them being so creepy…  that was around 50 people I believe… scary vibes. 

Yes! I always wanted pictures with her team years ago. We all know that Fe, Mo and Larry were the coolest. 

2 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

I met Britney back in August 2017 during her Piece of Me Show. My ex and I booked tickets and then he later surprised me with meet and greets. 

There was this incident that happened. Security was tight during the show and my usual self, I had to run to the bathroom in the middle of the stage tour. They made it very clear that no one could leave. I kept going to the edge of the stage trying to signal over a security guard. He managed to see me and came over. I told him I had to use the bathroom and he gave me a hard time but then es***ted me there anyway.

He casually asked me what I was going to tell Britney when I met her. I told him I was unsure but had some ideas regarding her cameo in Will & Grace and her vocals in Just Luv Me.

He then replied back and said, “you should ask her about original doll or something. I heard there is a lot of talk about it.”

I told him, yeah I’m very aware of that as a fan but I’m not looking to say anything to make her uncomfortable or ruin my chances of meeting her.

He kept egging me on to ask her. I knew something was odd, but I just blew it off because I thought they were trying to get a rise from her fans. 

Now I look back and feel her team really did anything to torture her.

Holy ****! 🤬

42 minutes ago, Peachy said:

That description is both disturbing and hilarious  

• Haha 3