Worst documentary : Netflix or CNN?

Antidote

2 hours ago, Antidote said:

I think the netflix one it's definitely the worst. We all had high expectations and they missed the chance to do something great. 

As a director and filmmaker I can say that the terrible narrative and bad editing were just details, the big problem is the point of view (director) and the lack of information/material.

Give a voice to a psychopath as Sam Lutfi (who has 7 restraining orders from different people) it's just dangerous. 

They gave more time to Sam lutfi and Andan ghalib than Felicia?  I mean that's just wrong, They present Adnan as her most important boyfriend ever it's ridiculous. A friend of mine saw the documentary and thought she had been adnan's girlfriend for two years. and And focusing on the ambulance episode is just cruel.

I fully agree with all your points but I still think CNN was the worst. It was a pro-conservatorship documentary disguised as a free Britney documentary, not to mention Chloe is a trash journalist.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

The CNN one for sure. I thought the Netflix one was well made.  Framing Britney Spears, Controlling Britney Spears, and Britney vs Spears are all well made and i learned a lot from them and the suffering Britney has been going threw these last 13 years. Its heartbreaking.  I wish all the luck for Britney Tomorrow.