Worst documentary : Netflix or CNN?

Antidote

I think the netflix one it's definitely the worst. We all had high expectations and they missed the chance to do something great. 

As a director and filmmaker I can say that the terrible narrative and bad editing were just details, the big problem is the point of view (director) and the lack of information/material.

Give a voice to a psychopath as Sam Lutfi (who has 7 restraining orders from different people) it's just dangerous. 

They gave more time to Sam lutfi and Andan ghalib than Felicia?  I mean that's just wrong, They present Adnan as her most important boyfriend ever it's ridiculous. A friend of mine saw the documentary and thought she had been adnan's girlfriend for two years. and And focusing on the ambulance episode is just cruel.

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, Antidote said:

I think the netflix one it's definitely the worst. We all had high expectations and they missed the chance to do something great. 

As a director and filmmaker I can say that the terrible narrative and bad editing were just details, the big problem is the point of view (director) and the lack of information/material.

Give a voice to a psychopath as Sam Lutfi (who has 7 restraining orders from different people) it's just dangerous. 

They gave more time to Sam lutfi and Andan ghalib than Felicia?  I mean that's just wrong, They present Adnan as her most important boyfriend ever it's ridiculous. A friend of mine saw the documentary and thought she had been adnan's girlfriend for two years. and And focusing on the ambulance episode is just cruel.

You must be friends with BritneysGram to detest the Netflix documentary so much.