Jesy Nelson scores first ever solo Top 5 hit in the UK with "BOYZ" featuring Nicki Minaj

Slayer

3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

@gapeach704 do not respond please to @Style. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Please refrain from making those Nicki comments when you know it's going to rile people in this thread, especially when this is basically a Nicki thread. Let the fans enjoy the artists! :)

This is a Jesy thread.  Give Jesy her flowers.  All I said was "I'd probably like any version without this feature."  No names were given.  I could've been talking about the producer of the song 

:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: 

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

@gapeach704 do not respond please to @Style. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Please refrain from making those Nicki comments when you know it's going to rile people in this thread, especially when this is basically a Nicki thread. Let the fans enjoy the artists! :)

When a gay tells another gay to lick an *** I guess it’s not an insult :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: but yes... I GET IT because I have a brain, but that user it’s making negative remarks towards Nicki in a Nicki thread. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

1 minute ago, gapeach704 said:

This is a Jesy thread.  Give Jesy her flowers 

Just now, Style. said:

When a gay tells another gay to lick an *** I guess it’s not an insult :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: but yes... I GET IT because I have a brain, but that user it’s making negative remarks towards Nicki in a Nicki thread. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Maybe you guys need a night of passion :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Jesy understood the assignement! This sounds really different from her work with Little Mix, and I still loved it. Good for her for bringing a different flavor to her career. I am perched for her success and new releases :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

You spill that piping hot tea:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Slayer, boo, please stop.  My moral compass doesn't go in that direction.  I'm attracted to manners.

And let the record show, this is a Jesy thread. Give Jesy her flowers

Okay so let's stop with any snide remarks then please, you can both be civil :) 

16 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Wow guys, freaky but 10 years to this exact day Little Mix performed on The X Factor UK for the first time ever! Now 10 years later on that day Jesy's debut solo song is out!

What I like about her going solo is that they don't create drama about what happened. The group and her went separate ways and that's okay. It shows maturity from Jesy and her fellow band mates. But I still hope they reunite for some songs in the future, their voices mix (pun intended :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:) so well together.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Okay so let's stop with any snide remarks then please, you can both be civil :) 

I stand by my comment not being "snide"...all I said was "Is an acoustic version coming?  I'd probably like any version without this feature."  :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: I literally could've been talking about Diddy, the producer, her makeup artist, her choreographer, her stylist, her director, catering, the graffiti artist that spray painted the car, etc.  I didn't name any names. :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:  Enjoy the weekend everyone! Stream the acoustic version of "Boyz"! :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block