Pressed much? The Guardian: “Britney vs Spears review – Netflix doc is schlocky, trashy and deeply uncomfortable...”

Z-dawg

17 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Then I guess fans should stop wondering if she watches these documentaries. I guess I was just thinking out loud whether she would see this, as she apparently/allegedly saw Framing Britney Spears and parts of the CNN documentary and was opposed to having footage from that time used.

But what do I know. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I am only saying that because no matter what was in it, i would think its upsetting, because this is all very personal information. I wouldn't wanna watch a doc about myself. and its unnecessary to force yourself to go through it, she has people that can watch it for her, lawyer, sam. 

• Love 1

You know what I actually really liked the documentary. It was really informative and it was sad to see Fe get so closed up as she knows how powerful and evil these people are. People who she in the past may have worked with too. 

I’m just so angry watching these documentaries that this has been allowed to happen. How every time she tried to speak up for herself she was shut down and the state of California did NOTHING. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I remember checking the time and pausing it and realizing half the damn Doc was about 2007. It dragged on and they only had to mention it. We didn't need to see all of that. A lot of this doc seemed VERY lazy. Maybe we needed a better director. Maybe Netflix should have let the Britney's Gram girls do a doc because then it would have been better and so much more exposed. Jordan did great, however. I blame editing, etc.

47 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

I remember checking the time and pausing it and realizing half the damn Doc was about 2007. It dragged on and they only had to mention it. We didn't need to see all of that. A lot of this doc seemed VERY lazy. Maybe we needed a better director. Maybe Netflix should have let the Britney's Gram girls do a doc because then it would have been better and so much more exposed. Jordan did great, however. I blame editing, etc.

I agree. Britney Gram as directors would have made an exposing documentary for sure!