Andrew Gallery

I'm so tired of people judging them for not doing anything, we don't know what it's like to be in their position, we don't know the kind of threats they received. He wasn't supposed to even have that letter.

I mean, look at Sam Lutfi, and I'm not defending the guy, I still dislike him, but he's always been against Jamie and Lynne and Lou, and we always bought the narrative of him being the villain and her father being the savior. One person speaking up against the conservatorship wouldn't have made a difference with them having pushed that narrative so hard.

Britney would've just been forced to come up and say she's ok. Andrew would've gotten a restraining order and everyone would've moved on with their life

• Love 5
36 minutes ago, rennen said:

Do you still not understand the magnitude to which this conservatorship operated? Despite the leaks we've had recently?

What could he have done? If he went to the media, team con would say it wasn't written by Britney and simply brush it under the rug in an effort to control the narrative. A narrative which they successfully controlled until recently. 

I mean FFS she tried twice to hire an attorney of her choosing, had to go to extreme lengths to try, and the ******* corrupt State of California deemed her incapable despite there being no medical capacity declaration. They even went as far as to claim her signature on one of the docs wasn't hers!!

There is still SO much more that we don't know and the fact that Jamie is still fighting is telling. The corruption goes deep. 

So leave Andrew alone.

She also had an actual voicemail leaked of her reaching out to a lawyer and nobody gave a flying **** about it, the letter would've been dismissed even faster

• Like 4
43 minutes ago, britneyeurope said:

Britney asked him to help her and read her letter on tv,but he hadn't done anything...death also to this MORON!

Calm dafuq down sis.. this is not the way we handle things here... stop being dramatic .. commentors like u made the b-army seem crazy for all these years... just stop with this bs attitude

• Like 1

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” 

Edmund Burke. 

“Let not any one pacify his conscience by the delusion that he can do no harm if he takes no part, and forms no opinion. Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing. He is not a good man who, without a protest, allows wrong to be committed in his name, and with the means which he helps to supply, because he will not trouble himself to use his mind on the subject.”

philosopher John Stuart Mill,  1867 inaugural address at the University of St. Andrews 

All these years everybody pulled out the old  holocaust excuse "it was my job" or "i couldn't do anything". Human spirit should be something more than a worm... Life should have some honor... Surely someone somewhere has a spark of honor? My 2 cents. 

Easy to say, i know.

(In my own life, i choose honor and truth.  Some may not like me.. I may have lost out here and there... I don't care. God sees if I am being a coward. That is more important)

You are so dramatic, these people need to still work and earn a living, protect their families and live their lives and honestly if any of them had come out years ago NOTHING WOULD HAVE HAPPENED! What about you? What did you do over the years to help her knowing she’s been in an abusive conservatorship? You same as all of us contributed with money and streams, attending tours she didn’t want to do and whatever else, don’t be a hypocrite. 

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, Applejack said:

and what was you doing about it?

When I learnt the truth I researched and posted in many places, spoke up raised awareness filed reports etc.

But they had more influence.

I am not even a music fan, just a middle aged Muslim mom. But I abhor injustice and I learnt of her predicament recently. I prayed for her and cried for her, a sister under patriarchy.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

up until like 2018 Jamie was always seen as a good father by majority of the fanbase, despite evidence being out there for years, even by britney saying otherwise, I even remember fans going after people who said bad things about Jamie, what good would him reading a letter if everyone especially the GP would just dismiss it??? also the legal issues that would have followed... y'all need to get off your high horse.

• Super Mods

Almost every employee that worked for the Britney brand or (projects of theirs) since the conservatorship was installed have all indicated how toxic a work environment Jamie and TriStar made. Fe, Tish, Andrew Gallery, Alex Vlasov, Iggy Azaelia, and the list goes on. This is alongside how strict Jamie was in terms of Britney’s personal relationship and communications. There was real fear amongst any of these employees or even close friends that if they did something that could be interpreted by Jamie as a threat, they could either be sidelined or outright banished from having any interaction with Britney.

I do not blame Andrew for what he did or didn’t do. Let’s keep focus on the real perpetrators of the violence and degradation Britney has been forced to live under for the past 13 years…