What was the most shocking revelation for you from the Ntflix docu ?

3 hours ago, Easy There said:

The only suss one is Charlie

Really? I remember Charlie publicly speaking up for her before her other exes and before it was popular to do so. I could be wrong but didn't he say something to People about her being a fully capable woman who could do well on her own while they dated (hinting in a round about way that she's definitely not someone who needs a conservatorship). Hmm maybe I'll go look for exact quote!

• Like 2
1 minute ago, blackoutinthezone said:

That part was so shady. Did he expect to come off well because, man, he absolutely did not. The document with his signature already seemed weird and his brief appearance cemented it.

Someone on Atrl explained it. He did that to avoid legal actions or to testify if needed.

Journalist did a great job by actually making him admit it despit him going in damage control mood right after.

• Like 3

Hmmm I was reading Lisa MacCarley tweets on Spar and she seems to believe he wouldn’t have provided a declaration - saying there’s no evidence he spoke with Jamie’s lawyers and that he wouldn’t have been available on a weekend to do an evaluation. She says the transcript is hidden for that day...more fraudulent activity from Reva Goetz?! Or is he just lying and trying to cover for the LA Courts. Someone lying...

• Like 5

A lot of you are surprised with Jason being actually a good guy I see

But I think its more of a fan excessive protection and wanting to see everybody aroung her like "bad" (not that isnt like somewhat true lol)

First cause he knew her back when she was still married so if she dated him she knew who he was

Second cause it was very very very clear to me that he became co-conservator in intention of helping her get through more easily the conservatorhip

3 hours ago, Oh baby baby said:

Why did Sam said Britney didn't have a good relationship with her mother like he did so she could not call Lynne and talk to her about stuff that bothered her but on the other hand Fe said Lynne and Brit were very close and talked a lot???:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I think the relationship between Britney and Lynne sinked in 2005-2006 and at the time probably Brit wasn’t around Felicia as well. Sam’ talking about their relationship in 2007-08 while Felicia during the previous years. It all about timing I suppose

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, hello70 said:

Honestly I think the reveal about a Jason should give Sam haters pause before they talk about a relationship they nothing about. Because one by one it turns out a lot of people some fans thought were Team Con were actually on Britney's side the entire time. Hell even Jason spoke up for her to the medical team and court in 2011 and nothing changed. I don't exactly know why Sam Ashgari haters think Sam could have freed her sooner when it turns out a lot of people have tried in vain. Which honestly makes it all the more depressing that these judges failed Britney time and time again by taking Jamie's side despite the many objections on record from others regarding his treatment of her. Just sickening. These judges have been plain despicable.

This! 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, rennen said:

From late 2006 onwards Britney's relationship with Lynne did go south. Apparently she was siding more with Kevin than Britney. 

And I believe Fe was talking about pre-conservatorship days when she said Britney and Lynne would speak multiple times a day when she was on tour. 

these are that times when there were rumours lynne wanted kevin or am i dreaming?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Kritney said:

He abandoned her. They were close. He wasn’t fired. He thought things were strange and walked. He even said he owes her an apology. What’s so confusing?

Owes her an apology for not reading the letter on national tv and handing it over to her ppl. The security guard from the other doc said he was told dont get close that ppl disappear over night cuz her team gets rid of them. Andrew didnt walk he was gotten rid of after turning the letter over cuz britney was too close to him. Do none of u pay attention to detail?

• Love 1
  • Like 1