What was the most shocking revelation for you from the Ntflix docu ?

10 minutes ago, Oh baby baby said:

Why did Sam said Britney didn't have a good relationship with her mother like he did so she could not call Lynne and talk to her about stuff that bothered her but on the other hand Fe said Lynne and Brit were very close and talked a lot???:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Britney was not in good terms with anyone in 2007 that includes Lynn.

• Like 2

How the medical team was against her doing X Factor but Larry fought and won by having Jason constantly there, who up until now I'd thought was very suspicious but guess I was wrong.

How Jamie gave Britney more of the medication she liked when she worked... Seeing all of this in writing was sickening.

Also the way that Dr. Spar acted in the interview and how he answered the questions was surprising to me, and I think very very telling.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, Kritney said:

Ummmm he.left.her.there.and.did.nothing

Huhhh ?

Left her where ?

I dont think yall understand,that no one would have had a chance to fight conservatorship back then. Not lawyers,not her friends no one. Especially with media on jamies side,judge Goetz on Jamies payroll etc.

Heck even stand were on team con side or we all thought it was good for her. No social media nothing.

This guy would loose everything.

Heck even some stars were dragged by the base when they said smth "negative" about Britney's behavior they witnessed.

Some of yall should think twice before you hit that submit button 

• Love 2
  • Like 7
4 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Huhhh ?

Left her where ?

I dont think yall understand,that no one would have had a chance to fight conservatorship back then. Not lawyers,not her friends no one. Especially with media on jamies side,judge Goetz on Jamies payroll etc.

Heck even stand were on team con side or we all thought it was good for her. No social media nothing.

This guy would loose everything.

Heck even some stars were dragged by the base when they said smth "negative" about Britney's behavior they witnessed.

Some of yall should think twice before you hit that submit button 

He abandoned her. They were close. He wasn’t fired. He thought things were strange and walked. He even said he owes her an apology. What’s so confusing?

1 hour ago, Easy There said:

I know Sam is shady and not to be trusted.

But he isnt exactly the devil they painted him to be. He also never changed his storyline,which indicates he might be telling the truth.

Really? Did you know that he has 7 restraining orders from 7 different people? He’s a psycho.

• Like 4