Britney vs Spears Netflix position in your country

No, and I don't think so it will be on the top10 list. It's quiet sad but here, in Hungary no one knows or cares about it. I was at a dinner party with my colleagues last Thrursday (we are all lawyers) and it was a shock to me that when I brought up this topic a woman Britney's age LAUGHED at me... and I told her this is not funny at all because it's not just about women's right, but fundamental human rights! I was very shocked at first, then angry now I'm just sad.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Sherka said:

No, and I don't think so it will be on the top10 list. It's quiet sad but here, in Hungary no one knows or cares about it. I was at a dinner party with my colleagues last Thrursday (we are all lawyers) and it was a shock to me that when I brought up this topic a woman Britney's age LAUGHED at me... and I told her this is not funny at all because it's not just about women's right, but fundamental human rights! I was very shocked at first, then angry now I'm just sad.

It’s typical here unfortunately, in Hungary. But when we did the voiceover for Framing Britney Spears with my friends, from the overall feedbacks I could say that people started to understand. It’s just not easy at all to push this through them because it’s so much easier to shrug and say: who cares about a rich, once upon a time popstar?Β 
Β 

I see the small changes though, really.

• Love 1