Never forget when Queen Jenny Eliscu said this about Britney back in 2004

4 minutes ago, arama said:

Was that in the liner notes of GH:MP? My copy is in another country. Come on Spotify/Apple, upload entire album booklets already :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

It was from the E! Special in 2004 which was one of the documentaries that ultimately made me a stan when I first watched it in 2008. Unfortunately it isn’t on YouTube but I have it in full on a hard drive somewhere. I remember the last time I tried uploading both her ‘Price of Fame (2008)’ Special and E! Special to YT, it got blocked right away. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

16 minutes ago, arama said:

I remember that special. It showed Britney in Japan and a journalist telling her that Madonna was giving her energy to her when she kissed her xD

Yessss omg it’s been years since I’ve seen it. I used to be obsessed with it and even had it recorded on my DVR. It was one of the few documentaries that made me a stan. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/28/2021 at 7:27 AM, PokemonSpears said:

why weren't you a stan before? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

I didn’t really follow pop culture until like 2004. I mean, I had subconscious memories of Britney from around childhood when classmates and friends would rave about her but never really followed her until I discovered her discography around 2008. My teacher played ‘BOMT’ around the time of her hospitalizations and well…the rest is basically history. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Like 1