Give us a review of the Netflix doc as a GP

zone

Not as a fan who knows everything.

My friends are watching it tonight and they have no idea what its going on with her case. 

Ps. My cousin just watched it and said she is still shocked. She started following Britney on Instagram as now she doesn't see the crazy person she used to think that she is

This is the perfect doc for the gp! It really goes from beginning to current day in an amazing way

it covers pretty much everything, it doesnt feel rush and they even slow down at times to share some insider info that im sure the gp wll appreciate cuz of the crime doc vibe that it gets in those parts

for us fans there wasnt much new but yeah for the gp is perfect so im glad that netflix did it since its basically the platform with the widest reach 

if they dig it u should totally suggest urs friends to watch controllingbritneh after, 

since that one offers more of a closer look with inside info 

• Love 3

I think it is ok, it is somewhere in the middle of Framing and Controlling Britney Spears (for GP). It does bring up some important topic like dementia claims, the fact that she tried so hard to choose a lawyer and to end the conservatorship but she was shut down, and also how much money everyone earns of off her - through hybrid business model. I honestly think most of the stuff and evidence they have are from threads on exhale from 2019 😅 with few additional things

Ofcourse  for fans it didn’t  bring much new. I personaliy hated first 20 mins. 

Also I just hate how netflix makes 4 episode series about all true crimes even when they do not have that much content and are just stretching it and here I think they could have made such series with how much documents they claim they have and they could investigate much much more.

It is definitely pro britney so that is a positive.

37 minutes ago, Ah123 said:

so I just hate how netflix makes 4 episode series about all true crimes even when they do not have that much content and are just stretchig it and here I think they could have made such series with how much documents they claim they have and they could investigate much much more.

I hope this follows when Britney is finally free and can talk about every detail she wants to share with us. 

• Love 1

I give it an 8/10. My biggest complaint was how they skimmed over her legacy, artistry, overall career and brilliance as an artist. That was my biggest fear with this documentary, but hey — at least they briefly went over it which is better than nothing. Had they covered that aspect a bit more, it would have easily been a 10/10 for me. Overall, they did a fantastic job investigating and informing the timeline of events from when the conservatorship was placed and so forth. The editing was very polished and it felt like you were watching a big budget production unlike the NYT documentaries where at times, it felt like you were watching a fanmade YouTube documentary. I’m excited to see the general public’s response to this. 

• Like 1