Britney looking adorable with baby doll (new video)

3 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I add to that, Britney has her own LAWYER none of that is happening anymore!! It been stopped 

She has her own lawyer who can’t make decisions for her, what are you talking about. All her lawyer does and can do is to appeal things to the court that a judge later may approve or not. Why do you think her lawyer is the judge who could go into her house and say “you are fired, you can’t touch her, Jamie can’t do this, yadayadayada”.

• Love 1

She is adorable. And to know all that she wants is another baby while teamcon is preventing her from having one is just fg cruelty. How can they sleep at night knowing they almost destroyed some1s dream.  I hope she will have opportunity to be a mom once again. She is such a sweetheart

4 hours ago, Body ache said:

I'm not a psychologist or anything but me thinks she might have experienced some trauma from when they took her kids away.

Of course she did, probably still has that fear. they threatened her with taking away her kids. Remember the call. Also Tish said that then she felt contact high at the show she was crying she won't past test and won't see her kids. That mfers done her dirty. No mother should be in a postion like that. I just hope she sues all of them for every time they threatened her.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, icybaby said:

Of course she did, probably still has that fear. they threatened her with taking away her kids. Remember the call. Also Tish said that then she felt contact high at the show she was crying she won't past test and won't see her kids. That mfers done her dirty. No mother should be in a postion like that. I just hope she sues all of them for every time they threatened her.

This was the start of it all those evil *******s kevin included keeping her from her children!! it's harder on the mothers emotionally 😓 especially a nurturing individual like britney.. i hate them they're all evil!! it makes me sick!!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Xavierleleon said:

She has her own lawyer who can’t make decisions for her, what are you talking about. All her lawyer does and can do is to appeal things to the court that a judge later may approve or not. Why do you think her lawyer is the judge who could go into her house and say “you are fired, you can’t touch her, Jamie can’t do this, yadayadayada”.

Y’all really like y’all can comprehend or slow 🤦🏽‍♂️

The fact that she has her own lawyer now gives her a safety net. Yes he can tell Jamie he can’t do things. If anything was going on that was still unlawful this man would be speaking up. Don’t be an idiot

Britney is the safest she has been since this thing started 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Y’all really like y’all can comprehend or slow 🤦🏽‍♂️

The fact that she has her own lawyer now gives her a safety net. Yes he can tell Jamie he can’t do things. If anything was going on that was still unlawful this man would be speaking up. Don’t be an idiot

Britney is the safest she has been since this thing started 

If you didn’t write things like “idiot” you would sound like an adult worth listening to. No, Britney’s lawyer does not give orders to Jamie, he goes to the court with filings and tries his best to make the judge listen to him. He is not the boss of Jamie. I know Britney is the safest she has ever been now, but she is not as safe as if her lawyer has become Jamie’s boss.