Britney looking adorable with baby doll (new video)

10 minutes ago, PlayboyMommy said:

Why would Sam make her pose with a baby doll knowing damn well she can't have children...

I know it’s not that deep but she may be sad she can’t have kids atm and got a baby girl doll to comfort her, so it’s probably for her own comfort?

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

At this point, Jamie and Team Con are defeated and basically done for. NDAs are being broken. People are speaking out. Britney herself is speaking out. The fact that she used/said the word ‘conservatorship’ on her Instagram just shows that Jamie doesn’t care nor does he care about approval.

I add to that, Britney has her own LAWYER none of that is happening anymore!! It been stopped 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

NYT whistle blower said Sam Ashgari signed a contract in 2020 that he cannot post anything about Britney without Jamie's approval. If this is new I am happy she looks well. In any case, they want to calm down the public with these posts, showing that she is well. I am happy to see her well. But my outrage did not subside at what team con did.

I think it was pretty obvious he was not allowed to post anything with her if it was not uploaded on Brit's account first. He did posted a few pics first but they were quickly removed.

But dont I think these posts are planned by Team Con at all or something like that and I think Sam's account is more trustworthy than Britney's at the moment. They are just having fun and maybe they want to show us that, despite everything, they are ok

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Does anybody else think they are actively trying for babies since around the time Matthew became her lawyer? I’m sure he has told her that she could, in fact, remove the IUD, just like he told her she could get married. Also I wonder if they are waiting for the Netflix doc?! Project RED/ROSE?? We’ll have to wait and see :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Love 2
  • Like 1