Sam went on Instagram Live with Britney

OMGGGG I just love how cute she sounds! But that’s also so sad! I don’t think she’s really scared of lives, I think she might have something that the Cship forbids her to go live she thought she’d get in trouble for been in one. I don’t know! But I love the fact that Sam pushes her, like mentioned before from another user here. I’m pretty sure when everything is finished with the Cship, she might start exploring a little bit more of social media. I hope, actually. 

That was a bit funny but it was rather sad unfortunately. It really showed how scared of even little things Britney is. She really needs to be out of CONservatorship ASAP and it will take a time for her to heal from all this abuse.

It's so sad that once one of the most self contained women in the world is running away from small incocent live on Instagram.

I really wish that Britney be out of CONservatorship,marry Sam,have a child or kids,heal,regain her confidence.

I really don't want anything from her now. No new music. Nothing.

I just want her to have new child/kids,enjoy the ones she has already,be happy with Sam and just to heal and heal.

They really did so much harm to her....

• Love 4
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

That was a bit funny but it was rather sad unfortunately. It really showed how scared of even little things Britney is. She really needs to be out of CONservatorship ASAP and it will take a time for her to heal from all this abuse.

It's so sad that once one of the most self contained women in the world is running away from small incocent live on Instagram.

I really wish that Britney be out of CONservatorship,marry Sam,have a child or kids,heal,regain her confidence.

I just want her to have new child/kids,enjoy the ones she has already,be happy with Sam and just to heal and heal.

Britney has always played an alter ego on stage or living on adrenaline in interviews or candid videos.   Britney has always been the same person outside all of this.   We all grow up and mature, and change.  Nothing wrong with humbling yourself.  she deserves more credit.  I don’t understand what it will take for people realize. BRITNEY IS NOT FRAGILE ANYMORE.  She’s a strong *****.  let her have  her moments y’all 

1 minute ago, Z_Phoenix20 said:

Britney has always played an alter ego on stage or living on adrenaline in interviews or candid videos.   Britney has always been the same person outside all of this.   We all grow up and mature, and change.  Nothing wrong with humbling yourself.  she deserves more credit.  I don’t understand what it will take for people realize. BRITNEY IS NOT FRAGILE ANYMORE.  She’s a strong *****.  let her have  her moments y’all 

Yeah I never doubted she is so freaking strong woman. But you cannot deny that she is not traumatized and lost her self confidence.

Like Britney from "Chaotic"would nail LIVE and not run and escape it.

Britney herself during July 14th Hearing said she needs to work on her confidence to get back into real world. And you can see on that short live how true her statement is.

And I admire how strong and amazing she is. She is my inspiration 💕

• Like 3

I wonder why you all perceive this live and/or Britney as sad? I had social anxiety as well because of isolation, and this is 100% the way I'd reacted when my boyfriend would put us on live - not mad, but a little excited, a little curious, and of course anxious. And with laughter afterwards, saying "Oh my god, I fu****g can't believe that happened. Holy ****". The circumstances she has been in the past years are truly sad, yes, but this situation? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

It's so important to get those little opportunities to at least crawl a tiny bit out of your shell. And he played it very safe, which is also important: He went live with nearly no lights on, she was at the side of the screen and could leave the room as soon as she wanted to. And: He turned it off immediately. I'm often suspicious or at least neutral about Sam (might just be my character), but I appreciate him doing this.

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, Anna Karina said:

I wonder why you all perceive this live and/or Britney as sad? I had social anxiety as well because of isolation, and this is 100% the way I'd reacted when my boyfriend would put us on live - not mad, but a little excited, a little curious, and of course anxious. And with laughter afterwards, saying "Oh my god, I fu****g can't believe that happened. Holy ****". The circumstances she has been in the past years are truly sad, yes, but this situation? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

It's so important to get those little opportunities to at least crawl a tiny bit out of your shell. And he played it very safe, which is also important: He went live with nearly no lights on, she was at the side of the screen and could leave the room as soon as she wanted to. And: He turned it off immediately. I'm often suspicious or at least neutral about Sam (might just be my character), but I appreciate him doing this.

Because social anxiety is freakin' sad, not the video itself off course. And it's even more sad when you know that she wasn't like this before, she's like that now because all the horrible things happened in her life... It's broke my heart. She's still ******* strong in my eyes, alot of people wouldn't be able to handle all these s*it and I admire her so much, but obviously her spirit is kind of broken with all the trauma. She looks so affraid to read the comments from strangers...

But I'm agreed Sam played it very safe and little steps like this can be very good for her.

I also hope that your social anxiety will be better and even gone for the futur! Be strong, I know how it can be hard sometimes!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, MadameFreedom said:

Changed my mind.

• Like 1