That Surprise Witness set to expose Chloe Melas in a cut video chat from the CNN doc

I'm here for this...

To me the only docs that have been exploitative have been the CNN and BBC ones...the two NYT and hopefully the netflix will really have an affect on Britney's case...

Everyone like Chloe who not only got it wrong but went from talk show to talk show shouting team con's nonsense need to be helpful and quiet...I get not knowing what was going on because a lot of ppl were fooled...but to use the current environment to put out the nonsense doc that CNN just did after their pro team con coverage is just gross...let surprise witness drag her...

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Chloe wasn’t just skeptical of the Free Britney movement. She wasn’t just believing what Team Con was pushing.

Chloe was on Wendy Williams and other shows making fun of Britney’s mental health. She is very much a part of the problem.

Instead of being forthright, she’s made her Instagram private.

She probably resents the fan base for holding her accountable… but now has no choice but to acknowledge the Free Britney movement.

She’s clearly an unskilled journalist, can’t think for herself, and can easily be bought. Good thing she has little to no influence.

• Like 6