Adam Leber: The Kid LAROI moves to Adam for management, leaves Scooter Braun

IAmJustAKnee

17 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

Yes he does. He works with Miley or did, I heard she fired her whole team and is starting her own label.Β 

I also sent a tweet to him about #FreeBritney and how I feel he was the only one in the team that wasn't evil and he liked my comment!

But she just signed this year with another label after leaving RCA

Larry was in on the conservatorship with Jamie. He knew it was wrong, knew Britney didn't like how Larry tried to play daddy towards her and that's why she fired him. Larry also was the one who spoke about her retiring without her knowledge, it was all to make himself look good.Β 
Β 

This kid has some type of musical talent and Scooter was probably doing him the right way. This may have been a bad move who knows.

11 hours ago, Barmy86 said:

Larry was in on the conservatorship with Jamie. He knew it was wrong, knew Britney didn't like how Larry tried to play daddy towards her and that's why she fired him. Larry also was the one who spoke about her retiring without her knowledge, it was all to make himself look good.Β 
Β 

This kid has some type of musical talent and Scooter was probably doing him the right way. This may have been a bad move who knows.

Larry is not Adam Leber.

Adam had nothing to do with the conservatorship. He was probably the only good person in her team. I always had doubts about Larry tho.Β 

Β 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block