Britney Spears Court Appointed Birth Control and Serious Unintended Consequences

Some women experience mood changes while using hormonal contraception. Data suggest that around 6.4% of people who use the IUD experience low mood or depression within 5 years.

IUD crash symptoms include: Runway emotions such as anxiety, sadness, rage, anger, and depression, Severe cases have produced suicidal thoughts. Frequent mood swings can strain relationships and affect work performance.

A 2004 review found hormonal contraceptive users had higher rates of anxiety than nonusers. And a 2018 study noted that users of IUD's containing the hormone levonorgestrel also had higher anxiety rates.

I think what most people have lost sight off including her conservator's is that they think she's incapacitated and mentally impaired but what they have lost sight of is an important component to what, I call Birth Control vs How it could be affecting her brain including her body.

And then they have to question wether that component combined on top of the medication's she is taking this is serious she is in danger, This is clear that the IUD must be removed to protect her state of mind, #FREEBRITNEY

I am going to be honest with everyone the IUD could be inducing harmful effects to her state of mind that the courts have not taken seriously, For women like me it breaks my heart.

God gave women a right to be healthy and happy.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic