Jamie's second objection to the petition to remove/suspend him

1 hour ago, gapeach704 said:

Not you quoting me as I’m editing the comment :orangu_orangutan_ape: I said allegedly for entertainment purposes only. But that’s been the speculation….allegedly. Let’s just all focus on freeing our girl 

Also, is your screen name in honor of the legendary real housewives moment when Karen Huger asked if Jamal was coming? And then ended with “of course not.” :orangu_orangutan_ape:

3 hours ago, Martian_M00d said:

As they said in previous threads (and i believe one of the known lawyers on YouTube discussed this) If they pass off the conservatorship to a temporary conservatee, any discussions and records disccussed with Jamie and lawyers would be known to the new conservatee :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

He doesn't want that 

the attorney is chris melcher

5 hours ago, Kletus said:

So now it's up to Pennywise, who MIGHT independently declare that Britney needs to become a WARD OF THE STATE and be required to remain under conservatorship forever... we aint gonna let that happen!!!!!!

We breakin' in and breaking her out if that happens

for legal reasons that's a joke

• Love 1