Jamie's second objection to the petition to remove/suspend him

So on Friday Vivien filed a new document on Jamie's behalf.

Skip
Ads by

Basically,they want to focus on termination instead of removal/suspension. And ask court to order all parties to meditate regarding accountings matters that should be resolved before CONservatorship ends in their opinion.

And they **** Jodi as well 😅🤠😅

• Like 1

"The Petition For Termination has the support and consent of
the Conservatee Britney Jean Spears, has been consented to by Jodi Montgomery, the Temporary
Conservator of the Person, and as of this writing, is opposed by no one."

So now it's up to Pennywise, who MIGHT independently declare that Britney needs to become a WARD OF THE STATE and be required to remain under conservatorship forever... we aint gonna let that happen!!!!!!

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Martian_M00d said:

As they said in previous threads (and i believe one of the known lawyers on YouTube discussed this) If they pass off the conservatorship to a temporary conservatee, any discussions and records disccussed with Jamie and lawyers would be known to the new conservatee :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

He doesn't want that 

oh GOD

No wonder they want to end it so badly!!! :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, MadameFreedom said:

So on Friday Vivien filed a new document on Jamie's behalf.

Skip
Ads by

Basically,they want to focus on termination instead of removal/suspension. And ask court to order all parties to meditate regarding accountings matters that should be resolved before CONservatorship ends in their opinion.

And they **** Jodi as well 😅🤠😅

Wow these lawyer for colon are trash

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Martian_M00d said:

As they said in previous threads (and i believe one of the known lawyers on YouTube discussed this) If they pass off the conservatorship to a temporary conservatee, any discussions and records disccussed with Jamie and lawyers would be known to the new conservatee :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

He doesn't want that 

I can’t wait until they’re exposed OMG

• Love 1