Where is the #JailEdanYemini hashtag and why isn’t it trending yet

rik

1 minute ago, Style. said:

Babe, I was talking about the Mirrors singer :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson: Howling my lungs out, we need something lighter :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

BYE SHBDHDBSNSBSJJSJSJSHSHD  :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead: :

Spoiler

:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

I’m so embarrassing omfg. I know Natalia wrote Love on the Brain and her stage name last I checked was dumb xo 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Alex Vlasov is making me one right now! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: He’s also making sure that the exclusive footage he has of you is included in Edan’s new counter-documentary titled #ControllingRik! :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

:kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing: stay tuned for that 

Ur gonna find out why this thread isn’t being featured :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay: the truth will be heard and EDAN WILL BE JAILED

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Rik said:

BYE SHBDHDBSNSBSJJSJSJSHSHD  :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead: :

Reveal hidden contents

:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

I’m so embarrassing omfg. I know Natalia wrote Love on the Brain and her stage name last I checked was dumb xo 

Don’t be, you little ****! You’re crazy and I like it! :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson: 

WAIT DID NATALIA KILLS WRITE LOVE ON THE BRAIN? :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking: Shaking, but wait.... I remember she was involved with Madonna’s Rebel Heart album. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: She’s using a dupe name/account just like Dr Luke.

2 minutes ago, Style. said:

Don’t be, you little ****! You’re crazy and I like it! :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson: 

WAIT DID NATALIA KILLS WRITE LOVE ON THE BRAIN? :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking: Shaking, but wait.... I remember she was involved with Madonna’s Rebel Heart album. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: She’s using a dupe name/account just like Dr Luke.

Or was it tbis omg

So sorry 

also ILY TOO

Her name is…..

Spoiler

Teddy Sinclair :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Spoiler

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Style. said:

this honestly is one of the only songs I know from rebel heart. Love the instrumental 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Style. said:

I now playing it and yeah, the instrumental it’s infectious. You should try Devil Pray tho. :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

Is that the one where she fell 

I personally don’t like Madonna for her appropriation of black culture and for saying the n word despite adopting a son from a country in Africa :gum_britney_chewing_chomping_2006_2007_Red: BUT…. I do appreciate Madonna and her music for what it’s done for society. Her statements in the 80s and visuals up until the early 2000s were consistently forward thinking and impactful. These are my favourites and I own them on 7” vinyls meant for juke boxes 

And one of my personal favs……….. one of madonnas best