Where is the #JailEdanYemini hashtag and why isn’t it trending yet

rik

:billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish: he’s so disgusting🌺🌸🌸🌺 :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue: stupid how with a gun complex!!!!!!!! 😳😜😜😜:raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: all I want to say is we should probably name him🌸🌸🌸

and cancel bird box or whatever the hell :forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food: I’m not scared of these people. :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: stupid California wannabe trash got lucky when Black Box became something beyond a start up !!!!!!!!! 🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺😳:eyes_britney_laugh:  I hate a security breach Edan!!! It’s illegal in California :bedtime_britney_book_Reading: ur gonna go back to shaving heads and trimming pubes for a living :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:🌺🌺🌺🌺🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸  I don’t know why you were surveilling Britney and threatening people in her life when the most illegal thing that required surveillance was your receding hairline :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: there’s a reason you’re alone Edan, and it’s not just because you spend all day stalking someone who otherwise wouldn’t let you in her house :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:🌸🌸🌸😜😜😜😜🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺 even your own coworkers think you’re a crook!!!!!! 

:girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay: bye Edan

#JailEdanYemini :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

PS RED 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
7 minutes ago, Rik said:

He’s also not even original. Such a Lou Taylor wannabe. Pathetic. Like his buzz cut tbh omg

This is so cringe. I’m also DISGUSTED about how someone like them were being paid to judge upcoming talents and artists. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 

They talked about creativity like her ugly husband didn’t already wear a suit and copied Michael Buble, Olly Murs and so on! MAKE IT MAKE SENSE NATALIE BUT NOT PORTMAN CAUSE DUH :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, Style. said:

Not you with a casual meltdown when I finally want to sleep! Yes, bich, *** EDAN! I’m not even scared bich, I’m ready to fight and put my claws through his pale neck :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

And no, I’m not using a VPN so what the heck is good midget :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

:badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips: that’s hot

:byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette: byE edan :gunney: maybe you can be roomies with Dr. James Sparr when you’re in JAIL

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Style. said:

This is so cringe. I’m also DISGUSTED about how someone like them were being paid to judge upcoming talents and artists. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 

They talked about creativity like her ugly husband didn’t already wear a suit and copied Michael Buble, Olly Murs and so on! MAKE IT MAKE SENSE NATALIE BUT NOT PORTMAN CAUSE DUH :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Literally- and to think she has decent music 🥳 so disappointed but whatever 

#JailEdan

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Style. said:

Since you don’t let me sleep let’s celebrate #ProjectRose🌹 by handing me the krakz, Rik :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:
Yeah, I was rooting for this bich to happen. She has bops, especially Mirrors. #JailEdan

:madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:  :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson: Here take some molly! 
luv ROCK and roll music

:smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow: :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson: :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue: me dancing out the courthouse when Edan is sentenced to life in PRISON

• Love 1