Page Six: Who is Lou Taylor? Meet Britney Spears’ embattled former business manager

dfffff

12 minutes ago, Grace Kelly said:

I am no fan of Jamie Lynn, but I can't believe that Lou tried to send her to a "Faith based residential facility" when she got pregnant at age 16.  What is this the 1950's and the policing of women's morals!  

Lou whipped Jamie Lynn’s mind up like scrambled eggs. :jamie_lynn_grape: Jamie Lynn went from naive brainwashing victim to Lou Taylor’s accomplice. She is beholden to Lou and is more than happy to be her handmaid. I doubt she’ll ever see Lou for the manipulator she is. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Lou whipped Jamie Lynn’s mind up like scrambled eggs. :jamie_lynn_grape: Jamie Lynn went from naive brainwashing victim to Lou Taylor’s accomplice. She is beholden to Lou and is more than happy to be her handmaid. I doubt she’ll ever see Lou for the manipulator she is. 

If literally people from all over the world tell you who Lou is and you ignore it and show  love to her in public. It must be something wrong with her, don't you think? This isn't even brainwashing. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
36 minutes ago, Grace Kelly said:

I am no fan of Jamie Lynn, but I can't believe that Lou tried to send her to a "Faith based residential facility" when she got pregnant at age 16.  What is this the 1950's and the policing of women's morals!  

If you read Lynne's book, they were literally about to send her, it was the morning she was due to leave that Lynne decided not to make her go. Disgusting. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, dfffff said:

If literally people from all over the world tell you who Lou is and you ignore it and show  love to her in public. It must be something wrong with her, don't you think? This isn't even brainwashing. 

Not brainwashing now. I meant when Jamie Lynn was a vulnerable pregnant teen. For Lou to even bring up sending JL off to that facility shows Lou for who she is. JL found out she was pregnant in 2007 but Lou was carrying on like it was 1957 when young women suddenly disappeared before they started showing and were forced to give up their babies, some pretended their baby was their sibling. (I think this happened to the actor Jack Nicholson. He found out his sister is actually his mother.)

I don’t lay blame on JL thinking Ms. Lou knew what was best since she was still so young and Lynne was such a sap, but she definitely knows now what kind of person Lou really is but she doesn’t even care. She still takes up for Lou to this day. So yes, something is definitely wrong with Jamie Lynn.

• Love 2

There is 3 people , that have nothing to gain from it, stating she ( tried to, allegedly ) force conservatorships on people.

Who do you think the world will be believe Lou? My god, for a manipulative maniac she is beyond stupid in that sense, how are you gonna act a fool with celebs and high profile people and expect no backlash at all from it?

I hope she gets exposed and jailed for everything, *****. 

• Love 1