Kevin Federline’s attorney responds to Britney Spears security claims.

Moscow

2 minutes ago, unstoppable421 said:

He's her sons' father.  Imagine calling yourselves fans and then having so little respect for her kids that you would badmouth their father like that.  Her kids seem much happier when they're with him than they do when they're with her, so he is obviously a much better parent than you give him credit for. He didn't have to take responsibility for them. A ton of fathers don't. 

He was involved in putting Britney into the conservotorship where is your research? He was flirting and partying in vegas and guess what all with Britney's money Brit kids doesn't know what all Kevin has done to Britney I am sure he's a good father to them but he has constantly asked to raise the child support and this doesn't even included education fee and all, if you really think he's the best then why doesn't he support the kids with his DJ money? 

• Love 2
  • Like 5

If it was claims about just Britney being surveillance bullied he wouldn’t care but now his kids are involved it’s a big deal.. hmm well guess what.. that’s the mother of your two boys so you should have been outraged from the Beginning but you’re trash and just loved the cash income every month. Sicko. Allegedly  

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, unstoppable421 said:

He's her sons' father.  Imagine calling yourselves fans and then having so little respect for her kids that you would badmouth their father like that.  Her kids seem much happier when they're with him than they do when they're with her, so he is obviously a much better parent than you give him credit for. He didn't have to take responsibility for them. A ton of fathers don't. 

What is this? Kindly f all the way off. He started the whole nasty chain of events which led her into a conservatorship in the first place. He’s disgusting on so many levels. I can’t wait for people to start focusing on him again cuz he’s been draining her of her money all these years with her fathers help. They were in it together until they weren’t. As for where her kids are most happy…ur so wierd to make presumptions like that. Real Housewives Of Atlanta No GIF

• Love 5
  • Like 3

Honestly I think Kevin was the lone person that knew Britney needed help but knew he could get the kids and the money from them. I’m sure he will try to get every dime he can from this  and in the end it’s all Britney’s money.... not jaime’s money. 

I really hope Sam is good I really do. Like if Sam has a baby with Britney and takes the kid... it’s my worst fear. I wish Britney would just adopt when she is free. 

• Love 2

Am I the only one who thinks there's no way Kevin knew Britney's bedroom was bugged? I find it hard to believe team con told anyone, I bet even in the court documents with the judge they hid this kind of surveillance under some sort of vague "security measures" euphemism. 

Is MVK even present at conservatorship hearings?

That said, I don't think he even cares that much about the recordings, he's a total scumbag and I'm sure he's gonna do her dirty with the custodial arrangements as soon as the conservatorship ends.

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, Tara_isa said:

Am I the only one who thinks there's no way Kevin knew Britney's bedroom was bugged? I find it hard to believe team con told anyone, I bet even in the court documents with the judge they hid this kind of surveillance under some sort of vague "security measures" euphemism. 

Is MVK even present at conservatorship hearings?

That said, I don't think he even cares that much about the recordings, he's a total scumbag and I'm sure he's gonna do her dirty with the custodial arrangements as soon as the conservatorship ends.

I bet (would be stupid not to) they got rid of it all. We probably will never know what was recorded. 

At this age they probably will take what the kids want. They are so used to Kevin they probably will want to keep it how it is. 

They way the boys look at Kevin as a god and Britney with a job that just makes bank... is too much for me. 

He is garbage. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I bet (would be stupid not to) they got rid of it all. We probably will never know what was recorded. 

At this age they probably will take what the kids want. They are so used to Kevin they probably will want to keep it how it is. 

They way the boys look at Kevin as a god and Britney with a job that just makes bank... is too much for me. 

He is garbage. 

Who do you mean by "they"? Alex Vlasov has a copy of at least some of the recordings, made precisely when Edan told him to get rid of them...

Of course the kids would want to stay with Kevin, but K and B could still engage in legal battle over custody if Britney is free before they turn 18, no? I mean Britney could ask for more time with them and Kevin could contest that and try to keep the current arrangement or even ask for full custody, who knows at this point

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Tara_isa said:

Who do you mean by "they"? Alex Vlasov has a copy of at least some of the recordings, made precisely when Edan told him to get rid of them...

Of course the kids would want to stay with Kevin, but K and B could still engage in legal battle over custody if Britney is free before they turn 18, no? I mean Britney could ask for more time with them and Kevin could contest that and try to keep the current arrangement or even ask for full custody, who knows at this point

It’s gonna come up very soon. I suspect Britney and her new lawyers will have questions about Kaplan / Kevin’s involvement. It will likely be public and nasty at the beginning.

But at the end of the day, the boys are older and money is a big issue for K-Fed. He likely doesn’t want to be brought down with team Con. Britney will end up getting her 50% back in some form. I wouldn’t be surprised if we hear her move back Closer to the boys- so they can move more freely between. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Forever222 said:

It’s gonna come up very soon. I suspect Britney and her new lawyers will have questions about Kaplan / Kevin’s involvement. It will likely be public and nasty at the beginning.

But at the end of the day, the boys are older and money is a big issue for K-Fed. He likely doesn’t want to be brought down with team Con. Britney will end up getting her 50% back in some form. I wouldn’t be surprised if we hear her move back Closer to the boys- so they can move more freely between. 

Yeah I expect as soon as Jaimie is removed she'll try for a 50-50, even if the conservatorship is still in place (Jaimie's RO was the main reason she lost that 50-50 visitation, no?).

I don't expect she'll want to go after the father of her children in questioning his and MVK's involvement in the conservatorship, but you're right she could use it to make him settle for custody if he gets too litigious. I like the scenario you present.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Don't worry, Kevin, you are next in line to stop getting a paycheck from Britney too. No more child support for the kids you. Time to start DJing a bit harder, sweetie.

Is she really able to stop paying him at a point? I thought sometimes when you marry someone with more money they make you pay for that person to have the same lifestyle as when married. Is this different with Kevin?

9 minutes ago, Kevney said:

Is she really able to stop paying him at a point? I thought sometimes when you marry someone with more money they make you pay for that person to have the same lifestyle as when married. Is this different with Kevin?

There is child support, for when you keep the kids and the other parent that didn't get custody needs to help financially, and then there is the possibility of alimony for the spouse. I do not know if Kevin gets alimony for himself, but child support I know that he gets from Britney for the kids.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Kevney said:

The thing is, he gets more per month than she does... In what world does that make any sense. He's a disgusting scumbag and I wish he wasn't reproducing so much, full stop.