Britney comments on one of the recently released documentaries: "I watched a little bit of the last documentary and I hate to inform you but a lot of what you heard is not true"

NBT
Message added by PokemonSpears,

If you think it's not her posting, go here: [link]

1 minute ago, Don't Trust Sam said:

This just doesn't make any sense. It's probably her team. Bye.

It makes perfect sense. The CNN documentary was trash and did not respect her wishes at all about not using old footage of her from 2008. The documentary said many things that are untrue and talked most of the time of Justin and why she landed on a Conservatorship.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

I didn't watch it full but they used a lot of old footage from 2007/2008, also talked a lot about JT. they briefly mentioned Lou Taylor. 

didn't watch until the end because the journalists in it were very annoying but I read on Twitter that they also claimed Britney checked herself voluntarily on the facility in 2019

Okay I see. It would be a lot better if this caption called out CNN specifically. Not a lot of ppl know about it so it makes it sound like she’s discrediting the NYT doc

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Her team would have to be the definition of stupid to be posting on her account when she has Rosengart when he could easily call it out.

It is obviously her posting, but fair enough if you don't believe it. I think you're right for those unsure they should rely on court docs.

I’d really love Rosengart or Brit to address it in court as there’s a lot of forward and backward with it. I think we all need clarity to make sure we as a fan base aren’t being fed lies. I feel like her team just want us to believe everything’s ok and to stop making documentaries that keep revealing more information. Meanwhile Britney wants us to see everything. Guess we better wait until Wednesday!

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Remember that Sam also posted Felicias message to Britney FROM the NYT documentary. So we have legal filings from Rosengart to support the doc claims and Sam posting about Felicia which supports the doc too.

If it IS Britney posting on IG it must be about the CNN doc

If it’s not Britney posting then her horrible team are doing a really BAD job at saving face  

• Love 1
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

This is about the CNN one. The Controling Britney Spears didn't have footage of her.

30 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Yeah there was barely any old footage of Britney in the Controlling Britney Spears one.

It's obviously the CNN one in my opinion.

Did we see the same documentary or what? there were old footage of her :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: Controlling BS literally starts with footage of early 2008 and late 2007. And as the people were speaking the scenes alternated with footage of her career lmao

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

It is obviously her posting

No it isn’t. You literally get more diverse content of Britney on Sams Instagram than her own. I do think she’s involved in her posts but I don’t think she has full control. Team con could easily edit her captions or filter out her messages. I do think it’s risky for them to do so but it makes no sense that she would post this the same day Rosengart cites the NYT documentary  in his court filings. Her caption contradicts what he filed. Unless “she’s” referring to the CNN doc, which is still confusing because which part is untrue? They didn’t reveal anything new.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I’d really love Rosengart or Brit to address it in court as there’s a lot of forward and backward with it. I think we all need clarity to make sure we as a fan base aren’t being fed lies. I feel like her team just want us to believe everything’s ok and to stop making documentaries that keep revealing more information. Meanwhile Britney wants us to see everything. Guess we better wait until Wednesday!

He wouldn't be letting other people post on her account if it wasn't her...you know he's a good lawyer yet you think he'd let team con do that when he's literally stomping on their necks?

The issue is if he ever says it is her and her account posts something problematic, there is always that excuse it was not her available in the future.

Yeah I think people should just rely on court docs if they are wary.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Oxic said:

Did we see the same documentary or what? there were old footage of her :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: Controlling BS literally starts with footage of early 2008 and late 2007. And as the people were speaking the scenes alternated with footage of her career lmao

There's a big difference in the amount of footage used..also you're clearly in the minority thinking otherwise :clownery_makeup_meme:

3 minutes ago, Oxic said:

I keep seeing these no footage comments and I’m in disbelief 😂 there was literally footage of her performing?  Am i confusing the first and second doc?

1. Controlling BS has hardly any footage of her, let alone old footage. They didn’t rehash the past. 
2. Rosengart filed a brief based on the allegations made in Controlling BS, so obviously they acknowledge there is truth to that doc.

3. The last doc to air is the CNN one with loads of old footage and barely anything new.

4. We don’t know who wrote this caption.

5. (edit) And Sam posted approval on Fe’s message so he obviously approves of the Controlling BS doc

End rant.

Edited by everybodygoesdown
  • Love 1

:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

I think it's either her team or Britney talking about the CNN one, but tbh it seems weird to me she'd be making this ig posts two days away from the hearing. I only trust in court docs right now, hope they discuss the ig subject so we can stop trying to figure it out by ourselves

• Love 1
1 minute ago, everybodygoesdown said:

1. Controlling BS has hardly any footage of her, let alone old footage. They didn’t rehash the past. 
2. Rosengart filed a brief based on the allegations made in Controlling BS, so obviously they acknowledge there is truth to that doc.

3. The last doc to air is the CNN one with loads of old footage and barely anything new.

4. We don’t know who wrote this caption.

End rant.

Sam also posted Fe’s message to Britney on his IG so that’s another way of showing support for the NYT “controlling” doc 

• Love 1
  • Like 2