Courtney Love: Jail Lou Taylor and Free Britney!

Slayer

15 hours ago, Rik said:

I love Courtney’s music! It’s excellent. 

OMG a fellow CL fan I'm crying :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: When people said nasty things about her I always told them not to judge a book by its cover. She may be a little bit crazy, but not stupid! She is a highly intuitive person for sure. :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, Sherka said:

OMG a fellow CL fan I'm crying :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: When people said nasty things about her I always told them not to judge a book by its cover. She may be a little bit crazy, but not stupid! She is a highly intuitive person for sure. :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

She’s very intuitive, even when she was “drugged out”, she would always deliver. Her days with Hole and associating with Nirvana have always been fascinating to me. I spoke to her for my Exhale documentsry I made earlier this year (she replied a few times through her finsta and then through her real account on Instagram in regards to a very detailed question regarding Lou)

I love her and wish she released more. I personally didn’t like Miss Narcissist too much but loved the wedding dress solo track she put out probably 6-7 years ago now