Mathew Rosengart files new docs after it was revealed Britney's private communications were recorded and monitored: it's unfathomable

Moscow

6 minutes ago, Salsa555 said:

I'm so happy that the documentaries have truly been making a difference in her life. So many people are against them in the name of exploitation, which I totally understand, but this time round the media might just help save her. They're redeeming themselves which is important, given they helped helped put her in this mess to begin with.

Hang in there Brit, you're getting there :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

Netflix yet to come...

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

It must be so relieving for her to know she has someone like Matthew in her corner, she's been silenced for far too long. I do wonder if she was aware of the listening devices before the documentary :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Gosh idk why but i always imagined she knew about everything now being revealed in the doc…

but she could really be learning all this information for the first time like the rest of us omg…

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, PrinceEric said:

“While they are not evidence, the allegations warrant serious investigations (…)”

Didn’t Alex Vlasov keep a copy of the recordings??! That IS evidence! WHAT IS HE WAITING FOR TO GIVE ROSENGART A COPY  :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Right??? I was wondering the same. There is 180h evidence. What's good Rosendaddy??????? 

2 minutes ago, PrinceEric said:

“While they are not evidence, the allegations warrant serious investigations (…)”

Didn’t Alex Vlasov keep a copy of the recordings??! That IS evidence! WHAT IS HE WAITING FOR TO GIVE ROSENGART A COPY  :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

this is what I'm talking about in the other thread. The existence of the recordings is not by itself an incriminatory evidence of Jamie asking for the communications to be monitored, or that he used them to threaten/punish Britney. 

Alex would need to supply extra evidence that proves he was indeed asked to do that under Edan's orders, who must have done it under Jamie's orders (or anyone else from the team con). 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Britman512 said:

Gosh idk why but i always imagined she knew about everything now being revealed in the doc…

but she could really be learning all this information for the first time like the rest of us omg…

She knew, the only thing I can tell you from my own experience is that we realize it after some time ...