My Mercy Ministries/Exhale Documentary

rik

Hi everyone! Earlier this year I created a documentary featuring various exhalers including @Jordan Miller

I know I have promoted this here before but I thought this was be very timely to bring up for anyone who cared to watch. This focuses more on Lou Taylor, exhale, and mercy ministries. TRI star is heavily investigated, as is Rob Taylor and Larry Rudolph. The connection to Lou and Sam Lutfi is also discussed. The transferring of millions of dollars to Tristan and Mercy Ministries In Nashville, coinciding with the shutting down of the Britney Spears foundation in 2011 is also discussed. 

id really appreciate if you could check this out if you haven’t already 🌸🌺

• Love 7
55 minutes ago, Don't Trust Sam said:

Thank you for your work! A new piece of the gigantic puzzle.

Of course! And special thank you to @BrittonJeanSpears , @nerdygeekgrl aka @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN’s fav, and the many others for participating in this!! 

I really hope it provides some fuel to this case. I see so many similarities with how Lou’s ministry dealt with the mercy ministry girls in their care, and the isolation and surveillance they put Britney under. It’s just all around wrong 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Oh cool! 

Idk u made another video.

I'll definitely check it out :cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me:

I am however working on a new Britney one! Since there’s so many Britney documentaries comit. Out this one is going to focus on who Britney is, and very much a throwback to her earlier career. I want to end at her having her babies :)  but primarily focus on her in 2001/2002 

it will be about 20 minutes and more of a remembrance of who she is 

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, Rik said:

I am however working on a new Britney one! Since there’s so many Britney documentaries comit. Out this one is going to focus on who Britney is, and very much a throwback to her earlier career. I want to end at her having her babies :)  but primarily focus on her in 2001/2002 

it will be about 20 minutes and more of a remembrance of who she is 

Oh wow I think that will be great!
Im totally interested in watching that.

People need to remember how awesome she was back in her prime and why she's the legend she is today

• Love 1