So that infamous photo of Britney crying at the start of the circus show, it's now being seen as she's crying cos she feels helpless and hopeless and was forced to work regardless of a bad day.

We've all Seen this infamous photo of Pop princess Britney spears ( she's the queen to her fandom, that's the truth) of her crying after being revealed.  

For the longest time, it was interpreted as she was crying seeing her fans never left her or abandoned her as most do back in the day cos of how the industry was back then.. but.. after controlling Britney spears, it's now being seen as she's crying cos she feels helpless and hopeless after being forced to work against her will. 

Probably sending a message that she's not happy. But, unfortunately in 2009, we were led to believe that it would end after this tour. 

Which it didn't.   But now we know she was giving out messages in a Morris code way asking for help that wouldn't get her in trouble..

Most fans are saying if she wants to retire she's earned it, we can't ask her to make us new Music, she doesn't owe us that. 

Plus most agree she probably hates her career cos of what happened, 

@Jordan Miller

@Slayer

@PokemonSpears

• Love 2

I don't doubt she was nervous, and obviously affected by what was happening behind the scenes, but I think at this point she was promised the conservatorship was gonna end after the tour, so I don't think she must've felt that hopeless, but all the opposite. She probably just wanted to be done with all of that as soon as possible to be free.  If only she knew :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I mean for sure she had those feelings of being trapped, but I'm sure it's still very emotional and overwhelming to descend onto a stage and perform in front of thousands of people who are there cheering you on. This was a huge day for her, whether or not she wanted to be there. 

I think we see in many occurrences with Britney that her energy is different when the crowd is legit dying over her. God she's so strong 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

During the Circus date I attended, Britney had the letter "J" scrawled on her chest along with some Roman numerals.

I've always wondered who that message was directed towards...Was it Jason Trawick, or Jamie?

Britney.jpg

It was the opening night of the second North American leg, in case anyone wants to track down a clearer photo.

Maybe it was for her son Jayden? 🥺where she even dating Jason during that time?  

9 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

During the Circus date I attended, Britney had the letter "J" scrawled on her chest along with some Roman numerals.

I've always wondered who that message was directed towards...Was it Jason Trawick, or Jamie?

Britney.jpg

It was the opening night of the second North American leg, in case anyone wants to track down a clearer photo.

OMG 👀👀👀👀 I have never seen this before!

What do the Roman numerals say? Can't read them! ❤️

13 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Britney.jpg

3 minutes ago, Sambritney said:

Maybe it was for her son Jayden? 🥺where she even dating Jason during that time?  

2 minutes ago, GregReid said:

OMG 👀👀👀👀 I have never seen this before!

What do the Roman numerals say? Can't read them! ❤️

007.jpg

1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

I attended the second Circus show in Atlanta, GA and the camera showed her slightly before the first instrumental hit in Circus and she looked terrified for a split second but went right into character as soon as the instrumental hit. She was clasping her hands together and biting her lip.

This reminds me of when the curtains opened too early or something for her performance of Womanizer on Star Academy and the camera revealed her doing those same gestures 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Britney.jpg

probably Tish might remember 

• Love 1
  • Like 1