She's been cloned

19 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

I'd clone myself like 10 times and find jobs in math, law, engineering....basically everything and I'd pimp myself and I'd take the money from my clones. Basically, I'd be my own manager and my own pimp.

But then your clones will start fighting with each other for dominance with clones claiming that they're the original body :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, VeryLazyCat said:

But then your clown will start fighting with each other for dominance with clones claiming that they're the original body :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Each would work in a different field so there is no competition. However, I can't say I wouldn't prefer the ones who bring the most $$$. And eventually, I'd get rid off the low paying ones and replace them with new, high paying ones. As said, I'd be my own manager and my own pimp. Basically, I'd be a young non botched version of Kris Jenner.

14 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

why not being an actual pimp, that'd be easier than each of your clones becoming a lawyer or a scientist :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 

I wouldn't want 10 of my versions be associated with one field. I'd force them into highest paying jobs and basically milk them. I could make few of my clones be just LQ hoes but meh- clones age. I couldn't milk them for that long meaning I'd earn more money and way longer by having high earning engineers than a basic ***.

And me (the original version) would be the pimp. I'm not giving % to someone to pimp them. I can easily do it on my own.

Just now, FreeBritBrit said:

I wouldn't want 10 of my versions be associated with one field. I'd force them into highest paying jobs and basically milk them. I could make few of my clones be just LQ hoes but meh- clones age. I couldn't milk them for that long meaning I'd earn more money and way longer by having high earning engineers than a basic ***.

you just find older clients, or younger depending of the age of the clone, there's a lot of people with daddy/mommy issues 

Jobs like the ones you suggest also carry a lot of stress, and I'm not sure how well paid they are, in terms of the amount of actual work they do. Maybe you can turn them into tv celebrities 

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

you just find older clients, or younger depending of the age of the clone, there's a lot of people with daddy/mommy issues 

Jobs like the ones you suggest also carry a lot of stress, and I'm not sure how well paid they are, in terms of the amount of actual work they do. Maybe you can turn them into tv celebrities 

Then make several generations of yourself and cater to various age groups :fran_frog_meme_green:

• Haha 1