Don't forget about this scumbag

''Britney Spears 'lives like an inmate in golden prison' ex-bodyguard claims''

''Britney Spears’ former bodyguard has given an extraordinary insight into the superstar’s bizarre world under her father’s strict control.

Ex-cop Fernando Flores claims the singer is forced to live "like an inmate in a golden prison" with even her phone calls monitored.

He claims she was never allowed out on her own, had to ask permission to spend cash and had her cigarette supply rationed because she chain-smokes.

Yet Flores, 40, who spent eight months looking after the star, controversially claims Britney is better off under the conservatorship which has been imposed on her for the last 13 years.

While #FreeBritney campaigners are backing the singer’s court bid to free herself from dad Jamie’s control, Flores fears she is too vulnerable to look after herself and is open to being exploited.

He said: "I feel very protective of Britney because I remember how vulnerable she was when I was looking after her. Her state of mind meant she was always at risk of being taken advantage of, and I fear that’s happening again.

"She was a complete mess before the conservatorship was introduced and, for all its faults, it did get her life back under control. I totally get the #FreeBritney movement but what is the alternative, really? If the conservatorship is removed we risk going back to 2008 again.

"Britney has grown older and hopefully she has matured, but I don’t believe that she can be left to fend for herself. She still has serious issues that aren’t just going to disappear."

''Britney, now 39, was 26 when power over her personal and financial affairs was handed to her father Jamie after a series of public meltdowns. She famously shaved off her hair in front of paparazzi photographers and attacked one with an umbrella.''

0_Exclusive-Fernando-Flores-Britney-Spea

FULL ARTICLE-

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/britney-spears-lives-like-inmate-24712194

• Like 1

Not this C**t again 🙄

Yes. This is the man Britney ***ually harassed. FML, that was definitely a team Con trick, to make the public think Britney is not right in the head. They also settled out of court with this POS. And interestingly, look who crawled out of the woodwork. Claiming Britney’s better off under the C-ship, whilst the ******* C-ship is the one thing that abusing her 🤷🏻‍♂️🤯

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Desi Perkins

• Love 2
  • Like 5
42 minutes ago, Kletus said:

he is disturbed, I pray for his sanity :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Yes. For all it’s fault, a conservatorship is probably the best option for him. And I think he needs to be monitored and silenced 24/7. He is so vulnerable and easy to take advantage of, he even fell victim to a tiny woman, when he clearly had the upper hand as a member of security outnumbering her. If he can’t even be safe in that situation without even small women taking advantage of him, it is just cruel to let him roam free in society and risk being taken advantage of around every corner. 
He would need a good amount of ***** too since he wouldn’t understand this is for his own good and become hysterical. 
Cecily Strong Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 3

I think Brit and Rosengart should come for him when the conservatorship ends. We're supposed to believe Britney was harassing him when she was being monitored and controlled and every step scrutinised by the team of ghouls around her? And for Team Con to SETTLE with this C U N T? Is there a way to reverse settlements done under the auspices of the conservatorship in which NOTHING was done with Britney's consent? Thanks for exposing yourself here again Flores. It's been eleven years so I'm sure Britney no longer has any ****s to give but one of you should should send his deets to Rosengart so he can find out about this creep, work on reversing this settlement and negating the outcome and the validity of this ****'s claims. After the conservatorship is dissolved of course.

• Love 1