26 minutes ago, darkchildremix said:

I don't think there will ever be a brand new record from her. She has expressed her desire to retire in multiple occasions and, if I remembered correctly, even in legal docs. Why would we think she will change her mind once she gets what she has been wanting for years which is getting out of the CON and release an album? She will 1000% retire.

However, there will be numerous albums being released by RCA, unreleased, greatest hits, demos, b-sides. In essential, she will be treated like artists who have passed away. 

Yes, because she couldn't see through the CS. I'm sure she'll reconsider retiring once she's free and have real (creative) control. But if she's done, she's done. I'm fine with either as long as she's happy. However, I do believe music and dance is part of who she is, and she'll release music and perform again.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, darkchildremix said:

I don't think there will ever be a brand new record from her. She has expressed her desire to retire in multiple occasions and, if I remembered correctly, even in legal docs. Why would we think she will change her mind once she gets what she has been wanting for years which is getting out of the CON and release an album? She will 1000% retire.

However, there will be numerous albums being released by RCA, unreleased, greatest hits, demos, b-sides. In essential, she will be treated like artists who have passed away. 

She once said in 2014 on her court docs, when Jamie was temporary removed she was working on glory album you could see the sparkle again since then not even on one court doc Britney has said she wants to retire she's been constantly saying 'she's on a break' we don't know what Britney will do next but officially she has not even once confirmed it. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

Now when she releases B10 what are some album theme, ideas, titles that some of you have that would be interesting enough for Britney to use?

Honestly I couldn’t even consider it B10, as there were at least one great glitch before Glory. Fail Blue Screen GIF

I’d love to have new material from her but I think those times are somewhat over, if she proves me wrong cool. But until then I’d be happy to have the unreleased, or remastered, remixes new-old stuff (of course only when she’s freed from all of this)!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Riko said:

Honestly I couldn’t even consider it B10, as there were at least one great glitch before Glory. Fail Blue Screen GIF

I’d love to have new material from her but I think those times are somewhat over, if she proves me wrong cool. But until then I’d be happy to have the unreleased, or remastered, remixes new-old stuff (of course only when she’s freed from all of this)!

You're talking about Britney Jean right? :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

None of us really know how she feels about performing anymore. 

Maybe once she is free she will reconsider retiring. She isnt even 40 yet... Is she gonna live out her days at home while Sam pursues a career and her kids grow up? 

I know we all want her to be happy first and foremost but let's not pretend we aren't all hoping deep down that she comes back with a genuine passion for what she does. 

It's kind of depressing to think the last we could see of her as performer will be work she released while being controlled. We all know what she is capable of and I think we'd all love to see her slay once more. 

That being said, if she does ever decide to carry her career on I truly hope she does it 100% her way, hand picked team, her pick of producers, genre, direction etc. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, iLOVEtoFLY iLOVEtoFLY said:

None of us really know how she feels about performing anymore. 

Maybe once she is free she will reconsider retiring. She isnt even 40 yet... Is she gonna live out her days at home while Sam pursues a career and her kids grow up? 

I know we all want her to be happy first and foremost but let's not pretend we aren't all hoping deep down that she comes back with a genuine passion for what she does. 

It's kind of depressing to think the last we could see of her as performer will be work she released while being controlled. We all know what she is capable of and I think we'd all love to see her slay once more. 

That being said, if she does ever decide to carry her career on I truly hope she does it 100% her way, hand picked team, her pick of producers, genre, direction etc. 

Well said :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

She loves to perform and she loves music, but when its done under her own terms.

Im a firm believer she will release at least one last album once she is free, as a thankful and farewell letter to the fans. I dont think she will tour this album but I can see her doing a few performances. In the meantime she will try to get pregnant and have her family. She will probably stay out of the spotlight for a few years and release some singles or collabs here and there but not an album.  

Whatever sounds she chooses, Girl has taste and I trust her, so I know she will deliver only quality material! 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, J45x said:

She loves to perform and she loves music, but when its done under her own terms.

Im a firm believer she will release at least one last album once she is free, as a thankful and farewell letter to the fans. I dont think she will tour this album but I can see her doing a few performances. In the meantime she will try to get pregnant and have her family. She will probably stay out of the spotlight for a few years and release some singles or collabs here and there but not an album.  

Whatever sounds she chooses, Girl has taste and I trust her, so I know she will deliver only quality material! 

True.

I think it’s gonna be a play it by ear situation. She may say she wants to retire, but she COULD change her mind and feel completely different about it later. Nothing is set in stone at this point. 

As far as content, she was always known for being a bit ahead of the game production wise for years , so something no one else is doing. Be a trendsetter again. And at least one Swimming In the Stars-esque ballad for me pls.

• Like 1

I don’t think she’ll actually retire, she’s just sick of working to line other people’s pockets! I think once she is free she will certainly enjoy just living her life but will also rediscover her passion for music/performance! If she’s freed this year I could see a new album in 2024/2025. In the meantime I could see her green lighting a rarities album or two for sure. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Arwen said:

I think it’s gonna be a play it by ear situation. She may say she wants to retire, but she COULD change her mind and feel completely different about it later. Nothing is set in stone at this point. 

As far as content, she was always known for being a bit ahead of the game production wise for years , so something no one else is doing. Be a trendsetter again. And at least one Swimming In the Stars-esque ballad for me pls.

I really liked Swimming that was a good song. Also loved Matches even though that song got dragged :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I don’t think she’ll actually retire, she’s just sick of working to line other people’s pockets! I think once she is free she will certainly enjoy just living her life but will also rediscover her passion for music/performance! If she’s freed this year I could see a new album in 2024/2025. In the meantime I could see her green lighting a rarities album or two for sure. 

She will definitely perform soon! I really want her to do a interview even if not televised I want to know where her head is at musically. When you're gifted with the art of music and dance you can't escape it. She's said thousands of times that dance is art and therapy for her. It will never end! She's a star. Do I think she needed this long 5 year break yes I do, but making it longer than 5 years seems risky. She has the world's attention right now.