Wayback Machine and exploring britneyspears.com/rumors/ - the BS section

So, for the kids, back in the Circus era, the BritneySpears.com website got a big change where it was addressing rumors. Breatheheavy got a lot of shoutouts lol

Tonight and I was exploring BritneySpears.com/rumors/ on the wayback machine and found some gems - check out who is posting! lol

https://web.archive.org/web/20110226160603/https://www.britneyspears.com/rumors/

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Hi I’m kids and :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

i just read through this list of “bull****” rumors… and it was really sad to read…

it’s like I’m living in the twilight zone

We really don’t know what’s true and what’s not but gosh doesn’t it seem like on more than one occasion this big ole conservatorship secret was coming out!!!

i can’t believe law enforcement never got involved when hearing all these rumors and ig fans back then didn’t think it was SUS that they were denying mostly stories of Britney crying out for help…

and thank you again because this gave me a glimpse into the rumored 2010 breakdown which was really- Britney reacting to becoming a prisoner.

The Truth has always been out but ig know I wonder why did it take so long for everyone to believe it?

I’ve even wrote off the National enquirer as just gossip and lies but they had an article about Britney breaking security cameras in her room!!!!

Now I’m realizing all the gossip about Britney was some of the only truths there possibly were because they were coming from people who have been around her and aced from her life…

this really does feel like putting together one big puzzle

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Hi I’m kids and :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

i just read through this list of “bull****” rumors… and it was really sad to read…

it’s like I’m living in the twilight zone

We really don’t know what’s true and what’s not but gosh doesn’t it seem like on more than one occasion this big ole conservatorship secret was coming out!!!

i can’t believe law enforcement never got involved when hearing all these rumors and ig fans back then didn’t think it was SUS that they were denying mostly stories of Britney crying out for help…

and thank you again because this gave me a glimpse into the rumored 2010 breakdown which was really- Britney reacting to becoming a prisoner.

The Truth has always been out but ig know I wonder why did it take so long for everyone to believe it?

I’ve even wrote off the National enquirer as just gossip and lies but they had an article about Britney breaking security cameras in her room!!!!

Now I’m realizing all the gossip about Britney was some of the only truths there possibly were because they were coming from people who have been around her and aced from her life…

this really does feel like putting together one big puzzle

Yeah - there are more posts than this but for whatever reason the wayback machine does not always work due to different technology and stuff. The public really wholeheartedly trusted the media back then so that's why it was so easy to trick enough people. It was a different time. I mean, really, simply go back and listen to interviews of leaders in 2008 and compare them to 2012 - a big shift happened during the time of social media with Twitter in particular 

• Love 1