Madonna's biggest identity crisis, it dawned on me, everytime she's in a relationship she dresses and acts the way her man does.

So While everybody falls in love, but they never change into their partner clothing and attitude.  

But a friend of mine says well, Madonna actually does. 

Look at every picture of her ex and her she becomes the identity they want and like..

Madonna and Sean Old School 50s glamour 

Madonna and Warren Beatty, old school glamour again.

Madonna and Adult film star Tony ward, well you know what happened. justify my love, the erotica album and that Book of soft core imagery. .

Madonna and Dennis Rodman and 2pac, she looked and acted from the hood.

Madonna and Carlos leon, she looked very Latin and demure..

Madonna and Guy Ritchie, he grew up with the lady of the manor, and that was what she was..

Madonna and Jesus Luz, she went full on club kid..

Madonna and that MDNA dancer, she was very feminine and masculine like him.

Madonna and Almanak, well he dresses from the hood and guess what so does she. 

The big problem is She becomes whoever she's dating, meaning she becomes the female version of the person she's dating. 

If she was to date a man of class, best believe she would be dressing like him

So that's her big problem her men she dates takes over her identity and she becomes the female version of her man.

I don't know why it's gone over people's eyes for so long .

• Love 1

It's the other way around! They dress like her! She follows and invents fashion. So when the old school glamour was the hottest and when the latin was in fashion and so on, she was doing it. She was the trendsetter. She made everybody say oh I wanna look like Madonna! To say that the guys make her follow them is stupid. Know your facts. When something becomes a trend amongst us she have already moved on. People that don't understand feminism think Madonna isn't a feminism. She uses clothes in many ways, as a political statement, marketing for her music/movies and a romantic thing for a couple.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block