Any Celeb Reactions to Controlling Britney Spears??

4 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

They tried to steal Netflix’s spotlight tbh and i think it kinda backfired because people were just shocked with Netflix.

a shame though because Controlling deserves to be watched by everyone

Definitely. It got me in all the feels. Especially hearing from Tish, Fe and the hot guy Alex Vlaslov's testimonies. Insane! :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Them surprise dropping was a mistake, most non-famous people prolly didn’t know about it either, I wouldn’t of if it weren’t for coming on here.

Which is a shame cuz this one really deserves the public recognition.

Yeah I haven't even seen any posts from News outlets about it like Framing. Only people talking about this doc are on Twitter and ExHELL.

I honestly think this is a Harvey Weinstein situation, everyone knows but it benefits them to say nothing. Why were ppl like Meghan Trainor, Lance Bass and Pink so keen to dismiss everything? Why are there barely any celebs actually commenting on the corrupt probate courts? Instead focusing on things like telling Britney to get a prenup. Or Drew Barrymore saying Britney is the key to her own freedom and shouldn’t be all over social media, why not comment the corrupt courts are the key to Britney’s freedom?! These celebs know for sure, and look at all the ones still linked to Lou and TriStar. And funny enough just like with Weinstein Courtney Love is one of the only ones to say anything. It’s a disgusting industry full of scum and I side eye most of these a-holes who promote themselves as social justice warriors but don’t say a damn word about what’s happened.

• Love 1