Any Celeb Reactions to Controlling Britney Spears??

1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I don’t mean to sound pessimistic but I don’t really believe any artist is going to break ties. I’m sure they would have to pay millions of dollars to break their contracts and I doubt celebrities are willing to do that for Britney.

They’re all such hypocrites. Most of Hollywood loves to talk about how much they believe in social justice. They need to put their money where their mouth is and speak up against Larry and Tri Star. 

• Love 7
28 minutes ago, dfffff said:

They made a big mistake by not announcing this document in advance.

It was to protect the witnesses before the Team Con were able to get to them. We are not talking about some random doc, it is spilling criminal tea with receipts. 

• Love 2
  • Like 5
6 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I don’t mean to sound pessimistic but I don’t really believe any artist is going to break ties. I’m sure they would have to pay millions of dollars to break their contracts and I doubt celebrities are willing to do that for Britney.

I get angry with this, Lou is a simple idiot, she is not a super powerful woman.

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

JLo is in a same situation as Britney? That's why she's not speaking out is this what you are saying hot stuff? :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

I think most women in the industry are. I heard a lot of inside stories about even Beyonce. Many people working behind the scenes claim her whole behaviour is an act and that really she's being ordered what to do as well. I find it believeable because the music industry is ran by white male rapis*s and pedophiles, so it's only natural they control all the women in a way. 

• Like 4
20 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

I think most women in the industry are. I heard a lot of inside stories about even Beyonce. Many people working behind the scenes claim her whole behaviour is an act and that really she's being ordered what to do as well. I find it believeable because the music industry is ran by white male rapis*s and pedophiles, so it's only natural they control all the women in a way. 

Nope when  it comes to Beyonce 

32 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

I don't think with Beyonce though, I mean she's wife of Jay Z one of the most powerful person in the industry and his dad was once serving Grammy community, have you seen Bey's PR she is constantly being pushed as a goddess in the US! Plus as she's black and now we live in a world of feminism it's impossible to talk on Black people now. 

Bey has stopped giving interviews and hence her private life keeps people intrigued.