Any Celeb Reactions to Controlling Britney Spears??

The first part #FramingBritneySpears got a lot of attention from her fellow peers in the music and entertainment industry. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding: which is a good thing. 

But I haven't heard anything from this doc which honestly is more eye opening than FBS. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Have there been any tweets or posts from anyone? Why isn't this getting the attention Framing did? Are people tired of the Free Britney movement?

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

I honestly don’t think many of them knew about it. They didn’t announce it until the day of and unless a lot just so happen to be home Friday night with nothing to do I doubt think any of her peers even know about expect for maybe Paris Hilton or Miley Cyrus. 

Yeah that's probably true. That's so crazy. 

6 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

Have any celebrities even broken ties with TriStar yet?? 

Other people get cancelled for like a 10-year old tweet someone rediscovers. But Lou Taylor and Robin Greenhill helped enslave Britney and I don’t see celebrities saying much of anything against them. Except Courtney Love obviously 

Not Jlo :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Haha 3
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

Have any celebrities even broken ties with TriStar yet?? 

Other people get cancelled for like a 10-year old tweet someone rediscovers. But Lou Taylor and Robin Greenhill helped enslave Britney and I don’t see celebrities saying much of anything against them. Except Courtney Love obviously 

I don’t mean to sound pessimistic but I don’t really believe any artist is going to break ties. I’m sure they would have to pay millions of dollars to break their contracts and I doubt celebrities are willing to do that for Britney.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Interesting note about J.LO..possible tea? I met this guy YEARS ago...like 2014 or 2015 off Grindr or something and he was a former backup dancer for her and said that she was very unhappy and controlled by others. It's very possible this "so called team" has done her dirty as well and she is unable to break free for some unknown reasons.

JLo is in a same situation as Britney? That's why she's not speaking out is this what you are saying hot stuff? :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips: