Tish Yates hints more facts are to come: "I have the sad part of the story" when a guy got up on stage and the dancers tackled him (August 9, 2017)

Oxic

She basically posted a new Instagram in which she is saying she has been talking with a few fans lately and she has come to the conclussion we have a lot of missing pieces about Britney's "timeline" and "she has them". Idk what she was basically referring to cuz I'm not a native english speaker lol but it was a nice message. She asked about the date when the drunk guy got on stage on Vegas. 

Hiya! Who else had to take Excedrin migraine today after last night! UHG. I’m sorry that I haven’t responded back to everyone yet. I am so appreciative of the love, it does mean a lot. I do have some ideas that I’ll share once I get more sorted, and I could use some help. Here’s the start of something I had already started.. After chatting with a few fans (few is an understatement) I have discovered that you have so many of the missing pieces, or I have the missing pieces to the story you know and you can connect me to the source is. There are some key facts that could really help Britney. Witnesses are key, but what I found out during the interview, is that I was at my job. Every show day with Britney, was normal to me and we moved so fast, On more than one occasion I have walked up to check in for a flight and they ask where are you heading to, I would say.. wherever the guy in front of me said he was going, because it would be 100 crew members checking into a flight at once. SO! When a fan goes to a show, and makes a memory.. you remember every detail to save that memory. While I may remember a time she hurt her ankle and what I did to make her feel better and who did something that didn’t make her feel so great. 🙄 For a fact checker and for it to be good evidence. I need to put this together, dates and other things that I didn’t see because I was behind stage, like where she twisted her ankle on the stage. I’m using that as an example, but I do think this would be a quick way to put together a 100 facts. Hard facts. Quick one line facts with 2+ witnesses. So, who has the date for when the guy got up on stage and the dancers tackled him and britney ran to me up the middle of the stage? Because I have the sad part of that story.. that you know, if you were protecting said conservatee, you wouldn’t have done what I witnessed. OH! And this photo is totally not today.. but it is one of me and Fes fav places in vegas! Fantastic brunch specials!! And Taylan liked that the flowers were edible. 🤪

• Love 3
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Interesting. So she is pretty much saying she has stories and things that could help Britney but she needs our help with putting the timeline together because they did so many shows they all jumbled together. She feels it would be beneficial to combine what we know and she will be able to tell us what she knows from working on the inside.

Ok okay that makes sense, thank you!

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

What does that mean? Team Con got that guy on stage to scare her on purpose? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure: Didn’t he get arrested after that? Is she also implying they broke her ankle on purpose? 
hope she clarifies this soon because I’m confused 😂

I think maybe Britney was terrified and did not want to go back to the stage to perform TTWE. Considering what we know now, it's not an exaggeration to say that maybe they forced her to go back to the stage, same thing happened with the w**d incident during Circus Tour. Just a guess.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, anakinskywalker said:

I think maybe Britney was terrified and did not want to go back to the stage to perform TTWE. Considering what we know now, it's not an exaggeration to say that maybe they forced her to go back to the stage, same thing happened with the w**d incident during Circus Tour. Just a guess.

Ohh ok that makes sense and sounds like something they would do. Thanks for clarifying!

32 minutes ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

What does that mean? Team Con got that guy on stage to scare her on purpose? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure: Didn’t he get arrested after that? Is she also implying they broke her ankle on purpose? 
hope she clarifies this soon because I’m confused 😂

Oh so I think she’s referencing the time Britney “tore some ligaments” on stage and had to cancel 3 pom shows…

this was an interesting time because I remember she appeared on Ellen the very next day…

she hobbled out onstage and looked uncomfortable but at the time it all seemed normal but now I’m bothered by it…

I broke my foot once, no wayyyyyy I would have wanted to present myself on any stage, let alone wearing a dress and a high heel on my other foot….

and the sad thing is she came there to announce more pom dates… (now know what we know Robin was probably like “welp boohoo she hurt her foot, ‘WHAT DO YOU WANT HER TO DO?!’ Sleep all day?, she’s going to work” !, and then proceeded to schedule her to appear on ellen)

I mentioned this in another thread but I think we need to do a deep dive into her relationship with Ellen, and I think it’s very important to point out that her last ever interview was with Ellen where she made that announcement of the announcement…

don’t forget Ellen endorsed and promoted That ENTIRE DOMINATION ANNOUNCEMENT MESS!!!

Something isn’t right about Ellen…

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Oh so I think she’s referencing the time Britney “tore some ligaments” on stage and had to cancel 3 pom shows…

this was an interesting time because I remember she appeared on Ellen the very next day…

she hobbled out onstage and looked uncomfortable but at the time it all seemed normal but now I’m bothered by it…

I broke my foot once, no wayyyyyy I would have wanted to present myself on any stage, let alone wearing a dress and a high heel on my other foot….

and the sad thing is she came there to announce more pom dates… (now know what we know Robin was probably like “welp boohoo she hurt her foot, ‘WHAT DO YOU WANT HER TO DO?!’ Sleep all day?, she’s going to work” !, and then proceeded to schedule her to appear on ellen)

I mentioned this in another thread but I think we need to do a deep dive into her relationship with Ellen, and I think it’s very important to point out that her last ever interview was with Ellen where she made that announcement of the announcement…

don’t forget Ellen endorsed and promoted That ENTIRE DOMINATION ANNOUNCEMENT MESS!!!

Isn't it becoming well known she's a total narcissist?

I'll never forget being an audience member of her show waaay back in like 2005. We weren't allowed water ffs.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

that was April 29, 2015

then on May 6, she appeared on Ellen but I'm not sure when was that taped

• Like 1