If Britney admitted that she was forced against her will why hasn't Team Con been charged already?

It’s illegal for them to force her into a mental facility against her will and she admitted that they did in open court. How has this even been **** on this long still since she’s said this?! I thought about this after seeing Controlling Britney Spears and they mentioned it was illegal? Shouldn’t the judge have spoke up right then and there and filed an investigation? 

Something smells funky :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Because Brenda Pennywise is also on it. They have all dehumanized her to the point her words have no meaning or value to them. She’s a disgusting human garbage and the law will also get to her. I hope Britney does take the word of the Supreme Court and speak in front of the Supreme Court.

I hope she sues them ALL :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 1

I think there's a number of reasons why nothing was done that day. To press charges, I think she would have to go to the police and have them open an investigation, her legal team would need solid evidence through a thorough investigation to get a conviction - not to say that doesn't exist, but ye, there's procedures. Also, pertaining to conservation laws etc, I'm doubtful Britney actually CAN press charges against anybody whilst she is still under the conservatorship (as a person, not financial) so once that is dissolved, then I can imagine she has every green light to go after all the people that wronged her, and with the testimonies and evidence that is sprouting up with each passing day, I think it's fair to say every one of those c#%ts are screwed.

..... :)

• Love 1