The Sun: Britney and Rosengart filed new legal documents on Friday that ask Judge Penny to give Britney back 50% control of her life

Moscow

• Super Mods

Smells like b/s. No such thing in legal terms where a person has 50% of control of their life. It's either complete control or conservatorship. The Sun annoys me with their completely made up stories. I highly doubt Rosengart would even ask for such a silly thing. They are going for complete dismantlement of c-ship and that's it. They want it gone and they want it gone now :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 6
  • Like 2

I am guessing this will be a request to terminate the conservatorship of the person and not the estate as they have nominated the accountant Zabel to take over that if Dad Spears is removed. It makes sense as Jodi is technically only the temporary conservator of the person (which the have just kept renewing up to now) and her powers are due to expire in October and would need renewing again. Could be wrong though. Never thought I could be so interested in Californian court filings!

• Love 2
  • Like 5
4 minutes ago, Universal said:

So she would have an equal say as Jodi in her affairs? Why not 100% tho :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

The reasoning might be that she has a "complicated estate" so Rosengart is anticipating the court being cautious on ending the conservatorship of the estate straight away and it also gives the replacement conservator of the estate chance to look at the books under the jurisdiction of the court. In the mean time she will get many personal freedoms back if they end the conservatorship of the person. You are right though, it should be 100% of her rights that should never has been taken away in the first place. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Grace Kelly said:

I am guessing this will be a request to terminate the conservatorship of the person and not the estate as they have nominated the accountant Zabel to take over that if Dad Spears is removed. It makes sense as Jodi is technically only the temporary conservator of the person (which the have just kept renewing up to now) and her powers are due to expire in October and would need renewing again. Could be wrong though. Never thought I could be so interested in Californian court filings!

“Dad Spears”…Emily D Baker, is this you!?

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, brit*****94 said:

Ah I just had to ask. Her YouTube channel is amazing. I listen to her podcast on Spotify on my way to work in the mornings. Much love to you! ❤️

You as well! It is amazing, you have good taste. She breaks down the legal stuff really well and is absolutely team Free Britney. 

• Love 1