People weren't scared to talk just cause of NDAs, they are scared for their lives

Yep. I also said this in another thread. It seems like Jamie and co threatened their lives even. I remember after the first doc that Britney’s cousin (Ally Sims) implied that’s Jamie had threatened her, and it seemed to be her physical safety. So there’s no telling the others did as well.

People can say what they want about no one coming forward sooner, but you never know how you’d react when everything you hold dear might be in danger. Most of us have never been in that situation (i hope). And they all clearly took those threats very seriously.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, FreeBritneyForever said:

Since the house of cards is collapsing I think the amount of people coming forward Is about to explode.

They can’t go after hundreds of people.

Honestly they’re more protected if they speak out publicly, it would be SO apparent who was behind it if something were to happen to one of the whistleblowers

• Love 3