David Lucado told The Times that he had been aware at the time he was being followed by private invenstigators, and he said he had called 911 twice because of dangerous tailing situations

dfffff

13 hours ago, PoisonParadise90 said:

I’m starting to doubt he ever cheated and her team just set that narrative up. Similar to Fe and the circus tour

Maybe he was invited to a strip clup or whatever for someone pretending to be a work boss who knows, hey said yes,  all men are ***** lol, but then team con recorded everything in there,, then they show them to brit. It'ts pretty obvious by now. They read all britney messages from her iphone, even in her room she was being recorded,  David was anti team con, so...bye david.

9 hours ago, Yok1 said:

David was setup for that cheating incident to get him away from Britney. I remember at the time David was saying she does not need the conservatorship anymore, or something like that. 

Yeah David said something like “anyone who has seen Britney with her kids knows there’s no need for any conservatorship.” 

Justin never spoke out and questioned why her abusive mess of a dad whose history he was quite familiar with was given complete control over her life. Kevin never said anything in 13 years to defend her as a mother. Jason and Charlie never commented. 

So props to David for that! 

• Love 2

I don't understand why some of you have this necessity to divide people into angels or monsters and nothing in between. You know, it's perfectly possible for David to be anti conservatorship AND cheated on Britney. 

He should never be followed by private investigators, is disrespectful and a violation of his privacy, but I definitely will not paint him as this perfect-flawless-wronged dude.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I remember Britney wearing "You don't own me" as black top during Me Against The Music in Las Vegas after the break with David. She also said that men could frankly kiss her toe.

We all believed she was talking about David but the more I think of it..the more I believe she was actually talking about her dad since he definitely played a bad part between the 2. He tore them apart.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, TomasBR said:

I don't understand why some of you have this necessity to divide people into angels or monsters and nothing in between. You know, it's perfectly possible for David to be anti conservatorship AND cheated on Britney. 

He should never be followed by private investigators, is disrespectful and a violation of his privacy, but I definitely will not paint him as this perfect-flawless-wronged dude.

Well I agree but we don't know...for all we know...Jamie MIGHT have Britney to believe that. It definitely sounds as a Jamie thing to do...