David Lucado told The Times that he had been aware at the time he was being followed by private invenstigators, and he said he had called 911 twice because of dangerous tailing situations

dfffff

39 minutes ago, Peachy said:

We need some more emojis. For post reactions..What’s up with just the heart, laughing, and thumbs up? You could include a shocked, disappointed, eye roll emoji.. it just rubs me the wrong way but my reaction to this post is; 😟

THIS ! we're talking Britney spears here AKA dramaland, eyes need to be rolled few times a day ! :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

6 hours ago, Elisaaa said:

I feel bad for him. He got so much **** from this fanbase just because he was so basic looking dude and was not rich/famous. It is obvious that team colon wanted him out. 

Wow I love these history lesson type threads 

I was 14 in 2014 and I just became a fan because of work*****, and didn’t care about the drama of her life or these bfs. I had just discovered her music and was losing myself in it!!!!! And  in no way did I think 7 years later I would be apart of a movement to FreeBritney…

• Love 3
1 hour ago, JayTawndre said:

I've always liked him tbh. I liked a lot of her boyfriends. I heard Jason was bad though which shocks me. They seemed so in love during the Criminal video :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

I think we all need to recognize that Britney is an AMAZING ACTRESS the cnn doc just reminded me that she pretended to be happy for years, and in a way she didn’t have a choice…if she looked miserable she would’ve gotten bad press and more hate sent her way from the GP

”oh look Britney’s crying, she must be going crazy again”

she was a prisoner within HERSELF 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

I think we all need to recognize that Britney is an AMAZING ACTRESS the cnn doc just reminded me that she pretended to be happy for years, and in a way she didn’t have a choice…if she looked miserable she would’ve gotten bad press and more hate sent her way from the GP

”oh look Britney’s crying, she must be going crazy again”

In a way she was a prisoner within HERSELF 

That was beautifully typed, sis:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

5 hours ago, colormefresh said:

Actually we all thought it was kinda weird. Either you weren’t here or you don’t remember.

Yeah no, the majority were saying good riddance & calling him ugly. It wasn’t until he spoke out against the cship after the breakup a few people said he probably didn’t actually cheat & James manipulated the situation

I always liked David. He seemed like a nice guy who looked happy with her and like they had fun together. I also remember that he was the one telling her how to get out of this, how she didn't need this, etc. and then BAM - He's gone because he "cheated" which I think they lied to Britney and got rid of him. She probably never even saw him again after they lied to her and gaslit her. TMZ started running a story that Jamie bought a tape going around of him cheating on her, to "protect" Britney. It was a lie. I'm sure of it.

• Love 1
  • Like 1