David Lucado told The Times that he had been aware at the time he was being followed by private invenstigators, and he said he had called 911 twice because of dangerous tailing situations

dfffff

1 hour ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

David Lucado got such a ****ty time back in 2014 with everyone calling him Shrek etc. Now it seems he was actually one of the few trying to get her out of this mess and they got rid of him.

Why hasn’t this been the case for Sam?

I think is the timing. When Sam came along, Britney started to really rebel and I’m sure they got scared so to “calm her down” they didn’t break them up. 

• Love 1
Just now, Applejack said:

Jamie bought a video from the internet that only he found and it was supposedly showing David with some **** actress.

https://www.tmz.com/2014/08/29/britney-spears-father-jamie-bought-video-david-lucado-cheating/

As I said I wouldn't be surprised if Jamie hired an es***t to seduce David. Knowing they were on a break. No one outside of this base knew david. I doubt random Joe would film another dude making out with a girl in the bar.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Just now, Easy There said:

As I said I wouldn't be surprised if Jamie hired an es***t to seduce David. Knowing they were on a break. No one outside of this base knew david. I doubt random Joe would film another dude making out with a girl in the bar.

considering Jamie did have his own company to do paparazzi pics of Britney, yeah