Kevin Federline has to be called out too

14 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Plus plenty of under the table gifts.

There is a reason he didn't press charges when Satan attacked his sons.

Oh my god, I didn't even think of that. Right when it happened, Kfed got a restraining order, but his custody also increased from 50 to 70%

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/britney-spears-ex-kevin-federline-gets-70-percent-custody-of-their-sons-in-new-agreement-202938961.html

Aren't you owed more in child support if your custody increases? It says the agreement was reached in 2018, but it can't be a coincidence that it was finalized right when the restraining order was filed.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

Where have you been? Hasn't he been canceled like for the last 10 years already...? :typing_keyboard_computer:

He's been so quiet, over time people have forgotten how horrible he was(is).

He needs to be put on the spotlight because there is no way he didn't know anything was happening to the mother of his kids. The one person funding his whole life.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

He is such a POS

I swear there was a time where I tried to see the good in him being a good father but what he’s did to Britney is what everyone knew he would do - he leaches off her and continues to do so. He’s had how many kids and continue to live off Britney’s hard earned money like all the rest of the leaches. He’s quite happy to continue the c-ship as long as it doesn’t affect his money.

He could have tried to stand in as the mother of his kids but he’s happily sat back and watched her be treated like a slave and have her kids taken from her

• Love 1
  • Like 1