A message for Robin Greenhill

Kream

It saddens me that robin is taking so much brunt yet lou was hardly mentioned.. maybe the third doc will cover lou and include the facts because that’s when it gets real creepy. Include the baptism photo NYT(and her involvement in conversion camp) and also the fact that Britney was afraid of “stalker lou” before all of this and lou has tried to get Lohan in a con and also Courtney love… wtf……. There’s so much more to this… barely touched upon publicly. Much much more 

• Like 1

I will like to leave a message for robin Green****Hill- when your alone in your jail cell at night crying…you’re gonna think back and say “Damn, All this over a pair of Sketchers and some Sushi”….

i hope you enjoyed the past 13 years, telling the greatest pop star NO.

Now about to get you’re NO and I can’t wait for Britney to watch them put you in hand cuffs in lead you away to prison… 

Oh and your 13 years of gaining experience  as a prison Guard won’t help you here or at any job if you can ever get hired again…wasn’t as much as a resume builder as you thought was it now Robin?

hahaha I wish you the worst and yes I’m inciting all the hate in my body upon This HUMAN TRAFFICKER!!!!!!

Spoiler

Also Girl didn’t your mama ever tell you not to jump off a cliff just because you’re FRIEND does it? 

sounds like you lack better judgment, lacked a good mama, and have no true good friends either….sad:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

I will like to leave a message for robin Green****Hill- when your alone in your jail cell at night crying…you’re gonna think back and say “Damn, All this over a pair of Sketchers and some Sushi”….

i hope you enjoyed the past 13 years, telling the greatest pop star NO.

Now about to get you’re NO and I can’t wait for Britney to watch them put you in hand cuffs in lead you away to prison… 

Oh and your 13 years of gaining experience  as a prison Guard won’t help you here or at any job if you can ever get hired again…wasn’t as much as a resume builder as you thought was it now Robin?

hahaha I wish you the worst and yes I’m inciting all the hate in my body onto This HUMAN TRAFFICER!!!!!!

Hide contents

Also Girl didn’t your mama ever tell you not to jump off a cliff just because you’re FRIEND does it? 

sounds like you lack better judgment, lacked a good mama, and have no true good friends either….sad:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Facts!!!

• Love 1