Surveillance Cameras were always around Britney.

Moscow

It's not unusual for a celebrity of her calibre to have security cameras in and around their home. C'mon now. I mean they're not even pointed in her direction in these pictures but likely at key entry/exit points to her home.

What is unusual is the recording of calls, monitoring of messages etc without her knowledge. 

• Like 4
29 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

My parents extremely wealthy and they have security cams around their property. I think it's normal. Now if it's inside her home and hidden- then that would raise cause for alarm.

I think your parents need a Conservator of the estate aka me :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Elisaaa said:

Did they just film for daddy colon to know where was Britney during a day and no one got close to her.  It is all so horribly disturbing. 

that's what I was thinking. Like let's say Britney at the beach with kids or boyfriend she probably doesn't want security close by so they use high tech cameras to be able to zoom in for miles.

• Love 1